EASE

"Snape did not disarm Dumbledore, Draco did! Therefore he got the wand!"

"That doesn't make sense, how did Harry get the wand?"

"Pete, Harry disarmed Draco after Draco disarmed Dumbledore." He let out a breath of defeat. "I know my Harry Potter."

"You're cute when you start talking." I felt my face warm up.

We finished watching the rest of Deathly Hollows. Then we sat there discussing all the things he missed in the show. Next thing you know we're on his couch and he's kissing me. When his hand grazed my thigh, someone walked in through the door. Pete stopped and gave me a scared look. I glanced behind him and saw what could have been his dad behind us.

Pete slowly moved from towering over me and sat down on the couch. Prepared for what was to come next.

"What do you think you're doing?" Oh no. Is he homophobic.

"I- I don't know." Pete replied.

"You think you can bring someone into my house and start making out with 'em?" He crossed his arm and looked at Pete.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled out. He wasn't looking at him. He was looking at the ground. Scared it would be game over if he looked into his eyes.

"Next time, warn me. So I won't walk in on you two." Pete looked up, then turned to see if his dad was joking. He wasn't. "Why do you look so surprised? It's just as if you brought a girl home." He winked and left the room.

"That was wild from start to finish." I patted his back. I pulled out my phone to see the time. "I should go, it's almost midnight and we have school tomorrow."

"Let me take you home," he smiled up at me. Have I mentioned how much I love it?

I lived not very far from him. When it gets warmer I'd be able to walk. And when he gets a car, he would be able to drive.

"It's been real," I whispered seductively, making him laugh.

I walked into my house, trying not to be loud. I opened my bedroom door and was clouded by posters, then slowly tip toed to my window to see Pete standing on the side walk, smiling so brightly.

His smile, his eyes, his laugh, his voice, his warmth, his existence, him.