Daesung's roommate

Chapter 2 is up! Yay! Feel Free to correct my grammar/spelling, and I really hope you like the story.
-Izzy

Daesung's POV
He is definitely blushing. This is going to be fun. I've never played with one of my hyungs before, so this will be a cool experience. "Hyung" I say to get his attention. He turns his head to listen. "I know I got here first, and I chose my bed, but are you ok if we switch? I sleepwalk sometimes and I think I won't if I sleep on the top bunk." He nods his head and grabs his bag from the bed. Perfect.
After that workout I still haven't showered, and if I go to sleep now, I will feel gross. After I shower, I realize that I didn't bring any cloths with me, so I was forced to walk into the room with nothing but a towel around my waist(not that I didn't want to show off). I walked into my room to see a half naked man stripping. I immediately felt my body getting hotter, and my heart start beating fast. He always covers himself, but his body was really...... Hot. Oh god, I want him. By now I felt my breath get heavy. He turned to see me rock hard, and he had an extremely shocked expression on his face. His face turned bright red, and he ran out of the room with his pajamas in his hands. I know I wanted to play with him, but I didn't want to scare him so bad. Aish!
5 hours later...
Where is he? It's like 3am, and he is still not back. My chest hurts so bad, I feel like I'm choking. Where could he be? I walk around the dorm to check the rooms of the other members, and he wasn't in any of the rooms, so I just head back to my room to wait for him. When I return to my room, I am surprised to see a very angry looking jiyong.
    "What did you do to Choi?" He asked whisper yelling.  He was clearly mad but he looked worried too.  I didn't intend  to do anything on the first night, but that's how things just turned out.  It's not my fault he is so hot.  I looked up to see Jiyong, looking back at me in awe. "D-did you c-come on to him? Jiyong asked, no longer looking mad, but very surprised and concerned for his friend. 
    "No, he surprised me, and I scared him away" I replied. I mean I'm not lying, I'm just not telling him everything.   He just walked out of my, no, our room, but before he left he gave me a look, as if telling me to apologize. Maybe if I knew where he is I could say sorry, but it looks like he is not coming back anytime soon.  Maybe I should just go to bed.  He grabbed my teddy bear, and hopped into the bottom bunk.  It didn't take long before he fell asleep because they had been training all day, and it was already really late.
The next morning...(still daesung's POV)
I woke up hugging my teddy bear, like every morning. This morning he is different. He is much bigger than I am, and he is so warm. Wait... Is he snoring? My eyes flutter open to reveal a beautiful, yet manly, TOP.
(Why else would I make them switch beds?  Duh! Dae forgot)
I know this Isn't much, but it took me a long time
Please vote and comment
PS. Do you want longer or shorter chapters? Or are they fine?