Meeting him

( me in the picture)

18 years later 

 I  woke up and climbed  down the bunk i shared  with  Leah.

 i turned  on  the lamp and  put on  blue skinny jeans and a white  t shirt and my red  converse .

" You ready  for  senior  year ?"

"yep." i said  and  put my hair in a side  ponytail.  I walked down the  stairs  into  the kitchen  grabbed  an  apple before walking  out the door. I got in my worn  down rabbit   that  JAke had rebuilt for me.

 When i pulled  into the Forks High  parking lot  I got  out and  Jasper Hale was staring at me like he always  did. But today he suprised  me  he walked  over  to  me.

"Hello I am  Jasper Hale ."

"Well Hello Jasper I am Aaliyah." I shook his hand and smiled

"You don't  have to act normal with me I live with wolves." I said and  he smirked. He eyed  my car.

" i know I know  horrible   right?"

"It is  unique." he  said holding back a laugh.

"It's bad."

"So would  you like  to  hang out  at my house." he asked

"Sure."

 i wasn't going to even  question him.

 I walked    away towards    the school.   Guys stared at me as usual and  I rolled my eyes.

 Lunch

 I sat at my regular table over in the corner   and guys tried to sit next to me.

" Can you please go." i said and  got up.

"What's wrong babe?"

"what's  wrong is  you."

 He grabbed my butt and  i grabbed his hand and twisted his wrist.

"Don't try that again sweetness." I said and  gave him a sickly  sweet smile. I let  get and he held his wrist.

 I walked into the hallway. Looks like I am not eating lunch  today.

"Aaliyah Aaliyah!" I winced  i knew  exactly who that was Aaron Hermin.

 I stopped and  turned around. He smelled of Irish Spring soap and deodarant .

"Yes Aaron."

"  I got  you roses and I was wondering if you would go to the dance  with me."

" I am  so sorry but   I   am not going to the dance." It was true  i wasn't planning on going to the dance just  staying home in my jammies

 I was holding the roses  back out to him. "no keep them you deserve them." he said before walking away.

"Angela might be interested in you." I could tell he was smiling  while he was walking away 

"you  should go to the  dance." I turned around to see Jasper.

"jesus  Jasper  you scared me." he chuckled

"You are different from other   girls  your  eyes  an unhuman green  and  you are paler than others."

" I am adopted  my birth parents are assumed  dead." I said  and  shrugged

 He took my hand  and i  could feel electricity run through my skin. I smiled at him