Chapter 9

Lilly's POV

We all were on our way home from the party which kind of sucked, after Rachael began to tell us what happened. How dare Daniel do that to her?! Oooo wait till i see him...

"so then Princeton found me next to guy drained body and help me get rid of the evidence." Rachael said ending her story.

"So thats how you got his jacket hmm??" Avery teased.

Rachael blushed "well, it was nice of him to do that"

"mhm...really nice" Avery teased 

"Alright ave leave her alone" Lala said laughing.

I then pulled up to my house and we got out the car and quickly made our way inside.

"someone's here." i said and stopped as they continued walking inside.

"Yeah, us. Now move Lilly" Lala said and pushed past me. 

I tried turning on the lights inside the house but they wouldn't turn on. Electricity problem again? I thought we were done with that problem. 

"No one is here, Lilly. Ok? And if someone was here they would be dead" Avery smiled 

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room with the girls to put our stuff down and take off our shoes. Then thats when we heard something in the kitchen fall.

"Ok, so now do want to believe me thats someones here?" i asked them

"No one is here it maybe fell on its own." Rachael assured me.

"Things fall on their own now? When did this start happening?" i asked

"Stop the sarcasm. I will prove to you no one is here" Avery got up and went into the dark kitchen.

"SEE?! IM THE ONLY ONE IN TH-" avery said and got cut off.

"Ave?" i called out to her. No response.

"Okay I'm leaving. Fuck this. If someone is in here they are planning on getting us all." Layla said and got up. "Are you guys com-" she said but all i saw was a shadow run into her and then she was gone.

"Rachael?" i said hoping she was still there.

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah but i think i already know who it is."

"Who?"

Before she could reply she was gone instantly. Now I was really scared i mean I'm a vampire i shouldn't be scared i can take on whoever comes at me! I need to stop being so scared!

Then the lights came back on and I saw the person standing right in front of me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short i know ... Sorry

CMMT

FAN

VOTE

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!