Things Ya Need Tah Kno

Eye Color

Brown - Normal

Red - Hungry

Dark Red - Angry

Yellow - Calm

Blue - Sad

Pink - Love

Purple - Scared

Orange - Embarrassed

Gold - lust

Powers

Prodigy - Divination, Super speed, Telepathy (Divination- the ability to predict the future)

Ray - Teleportation , Super Speed, Telepathy (Teleportation- the ability to disappear from one place to reappear in another)

Princeton - Telekinesis , Super Speed ,Telepathy (Telekinesis- the ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind)

Roc Royal - Power Absorption , Super Speed , Telepathy (Power Absorption- the ability to absorb another person's powers, leaving the person powerless)

Avery - Invisible to Humans , Super Speed , Telepathy

Lillianna - Psychometry , Super Speed , Telepathy (Psychometry- the power to read the history of an object by touching it)

Layla - Power Sensing , Super Speed , Telepathy (Power Sensing- the ability to sense the powers of another person)

Rachael - Biokinesis , Super Speed, Telepathy (Biokinesis- the power to heal or perform other biological manipulation, like stop a heart)

Girl Characters

Avery

Age: 15

Personality: Outgoing, a bit crazy, potty mouth (lol) she will fight a bitch if she needs to.

Nickname: Ave

Lillianna

Age: 15

Personality: She is talkative, outgoing and hyper. She is a bit crazy (lol) and can get annoying at times. She will cuss you out if you make her.

Nickname: Lilly

Layla

Age: 15

Personality: A little bit shy when meeting new people. Sometimes talkative, slow at times (everybody has their times).

Nickname: LaLa

Rachael

Age: 15

Personality: Talkative, Smart, friendly depends on who it is. Don't take shit from anybody.

Nickname: Rach