Chapter 7

Happy New Years Readers! :) ~ Hope you enjoy this SHORT chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lala POV

We were still at the bar testing Avery's theory to see how our tolerance is as Vampires . She know got Lilly and herself on our at least their 10th Shot.....and Nothing. I Stopped at my 3rd because i thought it was pointless it wasn't going to work anyways. But still nothing was happening to them and that declared that our tolerance is high and she seemed a bit angry.

"so i can't even be drunk throughout this stupid ass party huh?" she said angrily and crushed her glass shot cup in her hand.

"its not a big deal ave. Just let's have fun." Lilly said and rolled her eyes.

"I know it isn't a big deal guys" avery said and sighed. "but i want to at least be drunk so i don't have to care about what they are doing" avery said and turned her attention towards the boys.

"ok, no. this isn't going to happen." i said and pulled avery from eye view of the boys. "were not going to sit here and feel some type of way about them because they have mates. we didn't come here for them."

"Fine." avery said sadly.

"im hungry." Rachael said and her eyes turned red.

"We ate before we left the house each how can you be hungry?" Lilly said

"i don't know i get hungry more than you guys do i guess." she said and looked around the place. 

"You know I'm a bit hungry too" someone said behind us and put his arm over me and Lilly.

Lilly rolled her eyes and brushed his hand off of her shoulder "get away from us Daniel"

"all I'm doing is greeting my party guest babe. There is no harm in that." he said and smiled innocently while his  eyes shined a bright gold. "so i heard your hungry Rachael and since I'm hungry I'm going to get something to eat would you like to join me?" he smiled again not so innocently.

"she's not going anywhere with you." avery declared 

"Im not going do anything to her, i promise" he held his arms up in defense then he pointed at Rachael  "but she looks like she's ready to rip somebody's head off if she doesn't feed" 

"Yeah, um i need to get out of here." rachael said and walked out shielding her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CMMT!

VOTE!

FAN!

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!