Chapter 1

Layla POV

Still in the woods no face to face with this asshole. I thought we killed his ass -_- he got me to help him get Lillianna and for the aftermath i lost my boyfriend -_- My hatred for him is STRONG and if he didnt tie me up i would have fought his ass and killed him For Real by now.

"Why the fuck is your stupid ass still alive?" i said as i rolled my eyes at him.

"What? you dont miss me Layla?" he smiled as walked closer too me

"NO ONE MISSED YOU, ASSHOLE" i screamed at him

I know that ticked him off and he only grew with anger. He came closer too me and grabbed me by my neck. I dont breathe but still from being a werewolf who has Impeccable Strength could easily rip my head off with So little force."Dont you fucking scream at me or they will be consenquences, you understand??" he growled with his eyes glowing gold. I let a small but very weak "..yes" and then he let me go.

i stared at him while he starred back hes eyes stoping glowing after a while; he was calming down and his eyes was going back to his normal brown ones again. "How?" i said in disbelif

"...how what layla?" he said stil trying to calm himself down

"How are you still alive? We all SAW the Lilly kill you"

he chuckled "Kill me? A minor wound is what i call that. I just needed some time to recover and now im back with two times as much force" he smiled evily at me.

i rolled my eyes "Your still going after lilly?" i questioned

"I cant tell you if i am or am not and i am NOT using you too help me anymore you were a complete waste of help, honestly" he said and rolled his eyes back

Damn, i dont know why but that shit hurt me... i was a waste? Wait the fuck? Why do i care??? She was my friend i shouldnt have did anyhting in the first place i did and learned my lesson to never to go against friends no matter how much times you can get mad at them.. "What about amber? Your Girlfriend?"

"Amber? Damn she was help too another waste i could've of gotten better bitches to do my dirty work" he said

Back up...did he just call me a Bitch?! "Who the fuck are you calling a bitch, nigga?!"

"Yea i did, what are you gonna do about it while tied up?"

UGH. "You would of got it if i wasnt tied up" i said angrly my Fangs were out since i was upset and frustrated with this idiot.

"Put those baby fangs away they dont scare me" he said and laughed

"they werent meant too" i rolled my eyes

"Oh thank god cause you were doing a poor job at scaring me" he laughed

 He is so stupid. "So what are you gonna do? Kill me?"

he stopped laughing and got serious again "no im not, im gonna let you go." he said and stood up.

"Wait,  so your gonna let me go? After you took me here and told me everything?"

"I didnt tell you anything if you havent realized. All you know is that im still alive" he said smiled evily "i didnt tell you my plans or what im going to do. So, since im letting you go and your obvisouly going back to your friends to tell them im still alive" he then started to untie me "i want you too also tell them" he came down closer to my ear and said "Im coming for them and no one can stop me" he growled and started laughing then he went off in the darkness of the woods.

I got up off the floor and looked around me he was no where in site and i had no way of direction. I didnt know which way was home.. i checked my phone and i guess i was so far out into the woods i had no recpetion and it was dying. Great. I used my telepathy powers to communcate with ray since hes the only one who could teleport me from her to somewhere else.

"Ray?"

"what?"

"why you answering me like that boy?"

"Nothing, anyways whats wrong?"

"Im lost in the woods and i need you too telport me out of here."

"How the hell you get YOURSELF lost in the woods? By the way...why ARE YOU even in the woods?"
"Ray i will tell you just telport here and get me"

"Fine"

I turned around and he was there He teloported me and him back to the boys house.All the boys were arguing ray soon continued arguing with them i was confused about why they would be agruing but they just kept saying  'ray messed it up' 'we had to tell them on OUR own time' 'your gonna mess up my relationship!' i kinda just walked around them and i saw avery sitting on the stairs watching them i walked over to her.

"hey why are they arguing?" i said and sat down next to her.

"when did u get here?" she questioned me

"a minute ago ray telported me here from the woods i got lost so he brought me back thats something i have to explain. but tell me whats going on??"

"well they are upset because ray told me what was going on what the 'big secret' was.."

"well what was it?"

she was quiet for a bit then her eyes turned blue.."la they have assigned mates they cant be with us anymore because their mates are coming to our high school and at the end of the school year they have to leave with them.."

WTF!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well first chapter....What do you think?

CMMT!
VOTE!
FAN

:)
:(

GOAL: 5+ votes and 2-3+ comments

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!