Chapter 10

Lily's POV

"ROC?!" i screamed in his face and pushed him back into the living room wall. "What are you doing here?!" 

"We came back to spend time with you girls....we missed you." he said sadly stilled pinned against the wall.

"Missed us?! MISSED US?! You guys just popped out of no where with this assigned mates bullshit and you expected us to be okay with it?!" 

"No. But it had to be done Lilly." Roc said

"Don't call me that. You lost that privilege when you decided to dump me for an assigned mate."

"Once again I had no choice Lillianna! What did you want me to do?!" he said pushing me off of him.

"I wanted you to at least make it seem like you cared!"

"I did care... and i still do!" Roc said.

" No you don't because now you have to be loyal too....whatever her name is." i said rolling my eyes.

"Natalie...but yes I do and i'm sorry your not happy about it but this is the way it has to be." he said then went to sit on the couch.

I turned towards him with my arms folded across my chest. "Well, i just wanted to know that somewhere deep down in my cold heart that I am somewhat happy for you.." i said.

"Thanks" he said looking at me.

"Anyways, why the whole dramatic scene with he lights and everything? A little much don't you think?" i said

he chuckled "Prod thought it would be funny to scare you girls. I hate to admit it but he was right it was funny to see you guys freak out especially you"

I rolled my eyes. "Why does he think cutting the power would be funny? He did that when you guys first came over to my house remember?" i said sitting next to him

"Oh yeah thats right we did..." he said looking around "That was a fun week huh?" he said smirking 

"Oh yeah the best week of my whole life wish we could do it again." i said sarcastically 

he snapped his fingers "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you why were here." 

"Ok why?" i said curiously

Before he could answer everyone came into the living room and sat down with us.

"Were here to protect you guys from Dainel." Princeton said.

"We can protect ourselves thank you very much" Avery said 

"You guys could barely protect yourself from an 'intruder' in your own home...you can protect yourself from a werewolf?" Prodigy said.

"We can try" Rachael said "Were not babies we don't need you guys."

"No, but you guys are still considered 'newborns' you need help fighting because you have no experience in fighting as a vampire." Ray said

"Oh and you do?" I asked.

"We have a little experience but we can all work together to improve all of our strengths" Prod said.

It was silent for a moment. Is there a war brewing that we don't even know about? We know Dainel is bad news and we are suppose to be staying away from him but is this secret war true? I heard the door slam and turned my attention to the front door. There stood 4 girls with a couple of bags .... or should i say 4 vampires with a couple bags.

"Hello everyone!" the first girl said and walked into the living room area

"Um hi? Who are you?" Layla said

"Oh shoot i know i forgot something" the first girl said continuing to talk "Im Cambree. This is Elle" she said pointing to the second girl "This is Nikki" she said pointing to the third girl "And this is Natalie" she said pointing to the fourth girl.

Natalie? i thought...Oh no..

"We are the boys assigned mates and we will staying with you guys a while " Cambree said smiling at us.

Oh Great...

____________________________

What do you think?

CMMT!

VOTE!

FAN!

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!