Goodbye Part 1

Taping just ended and Nadine just asked James if he wanted to eat dinner. Nadine has noticed that James has been more distant lately. James has been giving Nadine the cold shoulder and Nadine being her caring self just wanted to make sure James was okay. James bluntly replies -"I have plans."

Nadine knew she shouldn't have followed James but she was worried. He hasn't been eating or talking to anyone not even his family. And now here she was following James car. It isn't a shocker when she saw him park his car in front of a bar.

-------------

James was currently at a bar with Bret. James is currently washing away his problems through alcohol getting drunker by the minute. He is currently venting to his best friend.

James-"I love my job but..I miss her man. I miss just being able to do what I want without being judged. I miss kissing her and being with her. Did I make a mistake leaving her behind as I rose to fame?"

Bret-" Bro, you have waited to get big for a long time. She couldn't understand that you're life was changing. She didn't understand that this was your dream. Don't you remembering how controlling she was towards you ever since you got paired with Nadine?"

James-"Yeah I know-"

Bret cutting him off-"Don't forget all the hate that was spread about Nadine because of her. You're lucky to have her man. Stop thinking about the past."-Bret inhales deeply stopping himself from scolding his best friend. Bret shakes his head.

James-" Dude, I get that she did that but she was just jealous."

Bret-" Nadine is innocent , she did nothing to you and Erin's relationship. Your girl was just insecure. "

James-" Bro, watch what your saying."

Bret-" Look, why do you keep bringing Erin up. You have Nadine. "

James clearly getting drunker -" I still love Erin. I want her to be my loveteam. I want Nadine to leave..."

As his words start pouring out, Nadine hears this with tears falling she runs out of the bar back to her car. She knew she should've just went home. She doesn't understand, she has done everything for James. She thought they were partners. She shakes her head as she realizes her stupidity. She should've known that James wanted nothing to do with her. Ever since they've been paired up she has done all she can to befriend James. Yet James hasn't even shown any genuine concern for her. Of course there were times where he would do sweet things that made her think maybe just maybe he likes her. But most of the affection he shows for her is for the fans and because management tells him. Shes such an idiot. She wipes her tears realizing that she doesn't need a James Reid to make it big.

Nadine - "Fine James. You want me to leave, I will. Sorry for caring about you.'

Authors Note;

First story, I am genuinely inspired by Jadine. I love them. Thanks for reading !

P.S: It gets better I promise. Around Chapter 6.

-E