Chapter 7: Remembering

After she left Yassi and Andres condo Nadine headed back home. She got into her car and began to drive home. As she drove past certain places she couldn't help but remember what was. She looked to her right and saw the mall where DNP had its first mall show. She drove past the pizza place where she bugged James to open up. And drove past the park where they filmed their last movie. Nadine sighed . She parked her car and entered the house. She went to her room and she was about to unpack when she saw something flashing under her bed. She went to retrieve this item when she realized what it was. She picked it up and remembered that night. After she over heard James say he didn't want to be with Nadine as a loveteam anymore she went home and threw the bracelet he gave her for her birthday. It was the only gesture he ever did for her that didn't come with Viva's instruction. She remembered that when he have to her she was in utter shock . She was confused and remembered that right after he gave it to her , he became even more distant with her.

She put the ring in her old jewelry box. And started to unpack. She realized each piece of clothing she had in her suitcase represented a time in her life with James. So she decided she need more than just longer hair and tan skin. She needed a makeover.
She decided that tomorrow she's gonna have a makeover day.