Chapter 11: BOOM PANIS

It's been months since Nadine and Bret have started their new album together and separately as well as their movies together. It is set to release in one month so that means that promotion must begin. It also means it's time for Nadine to announce her return. It was hard keeping her presence a secret Nadine admits. But she knows it's well worth it. She couldn't have been happier with the outcome of the music she's made , with the help of thyro and yumi , but she's proud to herself for constructing 4 songs all on her own. As for her and Bret they've been getting closer . I mean spending time with someone constantly does that to you. He always brings her breakfast and lunch and he did everything James didn't when she was his loveteam. Bret was doing what Nadine did for James. Oh how times change. They are finishing up the movie that is set to release in a month and the last scene that needs to be filmed is the kissing scene. Nadine wasn't scared at all. But you can smell Brets fear from a mile away. Bret thought to himself " I can't believe this , I'm finally gonna kiss her. I'm gonna kiss her. I'm gonna kiss her. Should I eat a mint. I'll eat a mint " Right before Bret got to go get the mint direct called everyone on set to start and finish the last scene of this movie. Direct said action. Lines were said and the kissing scene was completed. Nadine can't deny Brets a great kisser but she scolded herself for comparing it to James kiss. Even if James was an ass , Everytime they kissed her toes curled. But with Bret it was just a kiss.
Bret thought it was magical he loved the feeling of her soft lips on his. He admits he was longing for more. And before he could say anything to Nadine she already left.
~ 2 days later ~
Before promotion begins for their movie, her album was set to release. And she stood back stage at the MTV Music Awards with a full face of makeup on, a black crop top, black shorts, and black leather boots. She literally looked like the definition of fierce. Everyone was here. Even James. Before she knew it the show was starting. She was gonna perform last. They wanted her return to be an explosion.
-1 hour later-
"And now, we have one of the most anticipated artist hitting the stage. She's been working hard for her new album and her new projects. She's back and she's better than ever ....here is Ms.Nadine Lustre"
All you heard from the crowd was cheers, gasps and excitement. This made Nadine even more confident as she strut down the stage dancing and singing. And performing her heart out. She was on fire. From the stage you could see Bret admiring her. And you could see in the front row James with his mouth wide open. And in his eyes you can see a hint of anger, sadness, happiness , and excitement. And You could say Erin horrified by this.
James POV:
It was the end of the show. They had given out the last award. Of course me and Erin didn't get and award. When we were about to go to the after party the announcer came back on stage. A hint of amazement in his eyes. Everybody say back down and he said "And now, we have one of the most anticipated artist hitting the stage. She's been working hard for her new album and her new projects. She's back and she's better than ever ....here is Ms.Nadine Lustre"
I couldn't help but stand up . But Erin pulled me down. But that didn't snap me out of it. I was shocked I didn't realize that my mouth was wide open till Erin stepped on my foot. I composed myself. Nadine looked. She , she looked amazing. Better than ever is an understatement. She looked I mean she was. I mean. You could tell I was out of words. Her dancing was better, her singing was better, she looked wow. She looked. And her confidence. She was just mind blowing. I didn't know what to feel at this moment. I was angry at her, jealous even, but I was glad to see her again and excited. Maybe she came back for me . Maybe, maybe it wasn't too late. Maybe Bret was wrong. Maybe I could figure it out when she tells me she wants be back as a partner . And than I'll figure out how I'll feel for her. Maybe. But than maybe she could also be here just to shove it in my face how big of an idiot I was to treat her like shit and to let her go.
Fuck I thought.