Chapter 5: Coming Home

Authors Note:

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated I was just playing around with this. I will continue since some people have shown interest! Thank you for reading !

-E

NADINE POV:

3 MONTHS LATER:

It was a rainy day and Nadine was going to finish up her art piece. When her phone began to ring and Boss Vic's name appeared.

Boss Vic Calling...

Nadine couldn't help but wonder why Boss Vic was calling, her contract can't be renewed yet.

She hesitantly picked up her phone and answered.

Nadine : " Hello po. "

Boss Vic: "Nadine. Nadine Lustre. How have you been my dear?"

Nadine: "I'm okay po. Excuse me for my abrupt question but may I ask why you are calling?"

Boss Vic: " I would like to offer you a contract an earlier one. However, you will remain with ABS CBN , just with a different partner."

Nadine felt her heart jumped. Only God knew how much she missed her family, her home, her career, and her fans. She only left the Philippines because she knew she'd just be in pain watching James be happy while she remained in the dark. But Nadine didnt want a loveteam she wanted to be on her own but she knew that if she didnt accept this offer it'll long before she returns home.

Nadine: "Is this true Boss Vic, your gonna give me another contract?"

Boss Vic: "Yes my dear, even with you away from the media you are still missed. So is that a yes."

A hesitant Nadine replied, " I guess so sir."

Boss Vic replies with nothing but excitement behind his voice, " Great, my dear. Meet me at VIVA headquarters Monday. We will talk more than."

Nadine: "Thank you Boss Vic."

Before Nadine could hang up Boss Vic said " I am glad to have you back Nadine, everyone misses you." And with that Boss Vic ended the call.

Nadine didn't want to to just leave her artwork here in New York but she needed to go home. The question was if she was ready to face everyone again especially James. He looked so happy she thought.

It was Thursday; Nadine immediately booked a ticket for a flight back to the Philippines for Saturday. She wasn't going to notify her neither family nor Yassi. She wanted it to be a surprise and it was than that Nadine realized she deserved to be successful too and she was ready for her comeback.

Nadine had to admit she looked great. She was better overall. She was refreshed. Her body was more toned, hair was longer, skin was tan and above all she actually felt confident. She is coming home and she is ready to prove to everyone especially James that she is way better than they ever imagined. And even though she can't deny that she still cares for James, she was returning home to show him what he's lost.

Nadine started packing and silently said:

Get ready Philippines. I'm coming home.