Chapter 12: Breathe

Once the songs was finished Nadine obtained a standing ovation from the audience. Not to be conceited but she was hoping and expecting this . But what she didn't expect was that the person who's stood up first was.. James. But James only stood up for a second  and then as if he realized what he Just did he sat back down in his seat and he looked at Erin apologetically. Nadine couldn't find the courage to look at James. She was only able to glance at what James did but she focused on looking at the lights. It calmed her nerves down. Before she knew it she was being dragged of stage to talk to reporters and interviewers. As she was being interviewed it wasn't known that her mic was still on .
And as the reporters asked questions like how are you, what have you been doing, and how she was feeling , there was one question that made her stand still. And that question was how her and James were and if they were doing any projects together. Nadine answered, not knowing her mic was still on, and she grabbed Bret and said " actually i do have projects coming up but not with um *cough* James but with my new partner. Bret. Bret Jackson." Reporters were astounded. They went wild but before Nadine could answer further questions. Bret whispered to Nadine that her mic was still on. And so Nadine was forced to look around and the first thing she saw was James and in his eyes were pain, anger, and jealousy. And she didn't expect that he'd look her straight in the eye while he grabbed Erin and made out with her. Nadine quickly pushed pass the press took a breath of fresh air in her dressing room. She couldn't get the image of James face out of her mind. Him kissing Erin as if he is rubbing it in her face that he was doing better without her. Nadine was overflowing with emotions. She now knows her decision to make him regret was the right one. When James overheard the question being asked to Nadine he was ready to put his arm around her after she answered. He thought she would've said that she's here to get him back. But he was wrong. James felt a hinge of pain in his chest. He saw Nadine look at him And before he knew what he was doing he grabbed Erin and devoured her mouth.  He saw Nadine walk away and he pulled back from the kiss. Erin immediately started screaming " omg babe, that was amazing. You wanna stay over tonight ? My maids on vacat-" and James interrupted and said " Erin, that was just an act of impulse. I'm still not getting back together with you. You know I care for you but not like that." Erin gasped, she said ," you can't just kiss me like that and not feel anything.  I know you want me and I'm giving myself to you. All of me. So take me . Do what you want with me." James just shook his head and thought "what did I ever see in you, you have no class at all. Maybe Lauren was right. I was just in love with the memories of the thrill of being a teenager and having a hot girl. Maybe it really wasn't love I felt for Erin. " and with that he decided he had a mission tonight. And that mission is To find Bret Jackson . What he may or may not do to him still remains undecided in James head. Hopefully no one gets hurt...too much.