he's protective - theo

Theo:

Everybody knew by know that theo wasn't the nicest person in the world. When he is with you he's a whole different person, nice but overprotective. It was Stiles that tested his patients. Next day....
Theo was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for you. He listened trying to find your heartbeat. He found it, your heart was beating fast. Soon theo got up and followed it. We head found you he saw scott's pack crowding you. Then he heard stiles say "You and your evil boyfriend better leave or I'll make him regret bringing you here". That's when a growl erupted theo throat. "What did you say", theo growled. "Um... nothing", stiles said panicky. "If I hear you say anything again, you'll be nothing but bones", theo said threatening. Stiles seemed to shrink with confidence. And mumbled a quick "Sorry " and walked off. Theo suddenly wrapped his arms around you.
"Theo, you shouldn't have done that. You know you want them to like you" You said. "I know, but no one hurts the people, I love", Theo said calmer then before. "You love me?" You ask shocked. "Of course I do, you make me sane. I would even rip my half of my heart out skin we could share two halves of one heart forever. " You smiled at theo and grabbed his cheeks by surprise and kissed him with a passion.

 " You smiled at theo and grabbed his cheeks by surprise and kissed him with a passion