I'm Sorry

Requested by//@harmo-xoxo on tumblr

request// hey are your request open and if they are can i get a Jackson imagine where he misses a important event and is trying to make up to you

I'm sorry i haven't updated in a long time school and a program that i'm in have kept me busy and there was days i could have but i was tired an stressing . i'm to be updating this next week all the request i have.

All Will be Jackson's POV.

...

I was walking down the hall ready to see y/n by her locker. As i got there she wasn't there. Throughout the day i barley saw he. I got glimpses of her face but she never looked at me. I wonder if I forget about something. Did I miss her her birthday.No, because it was last month. Then the realization hit me, I was suppose to meet her parents and I forgot. I can't believe I forgot, stupid Stiles for getting me distracted with his werewolf things. I have to call her parents who do I get their number from, I know who.

...

"STILES... STILES... STILES" I  yelled three times before I found him.

"WHAttt...." he kind of yelled till realize it was me."yes, what do you need, Jackson" he asked.

"I need y/n's parents number, I need to talk to them"  I told him. 

He stared at me for  a few seconds before glaring at me, then gave me the number.  I thanked him and walked away. Then i called the number, and after three rings someone answered with a "hello".

I ran fast to find y/n, it took me nearly an hour to find her. /she was at our hiding place the place we used to get away from everyone. I figured she would be here after searching the school. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head then I started talking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget. I went to find stiles to get your parents number. So I could talk to them, I apologized. They said we could try again this weekend. So I'm really sorry I forgot, I didn't mean to, I blame stiles, he got me caugh... " I said almost finishing feeling a pair of lips on my lips.

"Its okay Jackson, thank you for calling my parents and telling them why you missed meeting them. Thanks" she said happily.

I smiled at her and gently smiled at her as she turned around and pulled me into a strong hug.

...

I know its short next one might be longer.
I really hope you liked it
Update tomorrow.

Update date [ 11/18/16]