I was so worried about you - theo

I was so worried about you // theo

Request: yes
Requested by: @starfish-lyd on tumblr
Request: can you do an imagine where someone tries to use y/n as theo's weakness? or use y/n as stiles's weakness. either one. I hope that makes sense?

A/N : I know this has been a long wait, but here it is.
Maybe a new imagine tomorrow. Enjoy...

A/N: theo and the reader are mates so their eyes have this pastel purple color in their eyes flash that color, but their original werewolf eye color is is golden.

....

Reader's point of view

I was running through the woods. I heard a loud growl behind me. My old pack was out to kill me. Theo never knew about them. Since I've left them they told me i was dead the next time they see me.

The leader, jack , through me against a tree.I winced hearing some of my bones crack. Jack pick me up by my t-shirt.

"what did i tell you if i say you again?" jack growled.

"you would kill me" i growled my eyes flashing.

"wow, you found a mate." jack whispered in my ear.

"We are going to see if theo has a weakness" jack growled at me. Then trough me down for the others pack members to pick me up. We stared to walk deep into the woods towards a road.

....

theo's point of view

Where is she, she has to be close. I have to go to scott's house see if he could help me. The next minute i knew i was standing at scott's door knocking. When i look up i see stiles. i drew a breath to talk, but stiles started to talk.

"what do want?" he said sarcastically.

" i need to talk to scott please. it's y/n i cant find her. " i said with worry.

"for y/n, because i like her more than you." stiles said more alert.

i walked inside into the living room. i saw scott standing up, and liam growling by him but quickly stopped. i think he sees my emotion.

"scott i know you don't like me right now, but i cant find y/n. i need your help, please" i said with tears running down my face.

" yes, i will, but for y/n. do have a shirt you anything that has a strong scent" scott asked. i nodded, handing him a hoodie of mine she always wore.

liam and scott both smelled the hoodie. after a while, they nodded saying they got a scent. We went to stiles' jeep scott started to tell stiles where to go. soon, we were at the school.

suddenly this man walked out with a girl covered in dried blood. i noticed it was y/n, my body became stiff. she lifted her head whimpering. i was about to charge at him, but he started to talk.

"i wouldn't do that, if i were you" he said wrapping his claws around y/n neck.

"don't hurt her, you can kill me, let her go"i said quickly without.

"no, theo don't It's okay" y/n said whimpering

"no, you cant. if you die, i die. I'll turn into my wolf form and starve myself. you know we can't stay that long away from each other. what makes you think that we can do it forever. i can't loose you, i love you... " i said with love and worry.

my protective side got the best of me and tackled the pack leader. i growled at him, his growled back trying to tell his pack members to attack theo. they didn't though they stayed back knowing to never get in between a werewolf and his mate. theo growled at them to stay back.

"you come back to beacon hills again I'll make sure your dead" i growled with anger.

he looked scared, i picked him up by his collar and through into a car. he was knocked out instantly.

i quickly got up and ran to y/n. i took her in my arms. i started to take away her pain, she started to heal with my help. i noticed scott, liam, stiles looking at us. i quickly said a thank you. they all nodded to say your welcome. they soon left after scott talked to the alpha of the pack that tried to hurt my girlfriend. she turned her head to look up at me and smiled.

"I was so worried about you. you have no idea what you do to me." I said smiling at her. She looking then giggled. I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

 I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead

...

A/N:
Also I'm my birthday is Tuesday, I'm turning 15.