Instinct - Josh Diaz

Instinct // josh diaz

requested: yes
requested by: @fuckthatfeeling on tumblr
request: can you do theo or josh one please??

A/N : I choose josh hope you enjoy. also Jackson is in this story to and the reader is the same creature as josh

summary: josh gets into a fight because he's jealous and the reader had to clean his bruises.

...

josh's point of view

I walk into the school with theo and corey, we all went to my locker. I was waiting on my girlfriend I told the boys that they could go only theo left. I shut my locker to turn around and talk to corey.

"josh did you hear what theo said about what we are doing tonight", corey asked.

"yeah, we are going to get Lydia from eichen" I said.

"i need to get to class, see you later " corey said. then I said bye and he walked away.

I turned around trying to find my girlfriend walking towards me, but she suddenly was stop by a boy. To be specific it was Jackson. God I hated that guy he always flirted with her. I used my hearing to listen to the conversation.

"hey, y/n lookin pretty as always" Jackson said.

"Jackson, stop I have a boyfriend" y/n said

"yeah , I know and he's listening to our conversation" Jackson said then chuckled when he heard me growl.

"Jackson, go away or he's going to hurt you know he's my mate" y/n said I smiled when she said that.

"so, that doesn't mean anything " Jackson said.

Once he was done talking he winked at her. My anger took over jaackson was soon against the lockers. Kids crowded around us. Jackson punched me a few times but he got hit the most. I was about to throw another punch before a voice stopped me.

"JOSH stop this isn't going solve things" y/n yelled. I looked done at Jackson where he was lying on the floor.

"next time It'll be worse", I said. I walked away with y/n grabbing my hand.

Y/n and me went to the boys bathroom. She sat on the counter waving her hand in a come here motion. She had gotten a wet paper towel to wipe the blood off.

"You have to stop this josh it's happened four times count another" y/n said.

" I know but I cant stop it. I'm afraid of loosing you" I said

" I need you to be careful okay. you're all I have." y/n said

"i will , I love you" I said. "i love you, josh " y/n said then kissed my cheek.

"It's my instinct to protect you, I always will"

She looked at me and smile and mouthed a "I love you and I know". Then she leaned up to kiss me.

...

A/N : I hope you enjoy your story new imagine tomorrow maybe.