Loopy - Scott McCall

requested: wxndrous

Can u do an imagine in your book where a girl named Dheeksha (ik it's a weird name but it is my name ) comes to town and she's secretly a werewolf but stiles and Scott find out and they start doing everything together but one day, Dheeksha gets injured and Scott helps clean the wound and she gets some medicine that makes her feel drowsy and out of mind. Then Dheeksha says something like "Scott, I love u" and she slurs her words. Scott smiles and says "I love u too Dheeksha" and he kisses her forehead

Characters: Scott McCall , reader , stiles

warnings : fluff

-

I was new to the town Beacon Hills; I came from a place where my kid wasn't excepted

I was new to the town Beacon Hills; I came from a place where my kid wasn't excepted. I just moved here with my brother jack. My friends that I've made so from are the most strangest people ever, especially Stiles .

I've ran from danger all my 16 years  of life. I knew eventually they would catch up with me.  I never thought it would be so soon. I've been  a werewolf all my life, and I'm afraid of dying because of something I was born with.

I've been here only a year. I made a  few friends, and a loving crush for one of them. Who knew I could love someone. I always walked home with Liam because we are neighbors. But today he had lacrosse practice so I decided to walk by myself.

It took us fourteen minutes to walk home together because we took the short way. I took the long scenic way today. I didn't think I might die if I took it.

Here I am laying on the forest ground cold and wanting to scream for help. But it seemed like my voice had disappeared from existence. Maybe someone will find me, and save me from this torture. Maybe I will die today and no one will remember me.

I kept hearing things, I don't know if thy are real or not. I kept going in and out of consciousness. So maybe I was imagining things and I was slowly dying.

I guess I didn't hear the voice above me telling me that everything was going to be okay. They being picked me up and carried me to a car is what I assume. After passing out, I woke up on a metal table. I turned my head to look around to find out I was at the veterinary clinic.

I felt a little loopy from medicine that the Deaton had given me.  I heard a body move in the room noticing I had woken up. I looked at the body see it was Scot  

" Hey, How are you feeling? " Scott asked me.

" Attacked. Haha! See what I did there, " I replied giggly.

" yeah I did, and It's not funny, "  he glared at me ", Let's get you home, okay. "  He said to me.

I nodded my head lifting my arms as to say "carry me". He playfully huffed before gently putting his forearms under my knees and back and picking me up. He carried me to his mom's van and strapped me in and shutting the door getting in on the driver's side.

A few minutes into the drive I started to stare at Scott and not in a creepy way, but in a loving way. I realized I was staring for a while and the saw what I was doing.

" What are you staring at?" He teasingly asked me.

" I love you." I said not really caring what I said.

He smiled sweetly before saying " I know."

I giggled noticing that he had quoted "STAR WARS".  Yes, I was loopy but I told the true from my heart. I smiled looking out the window. I could feel Scott staring at me which made me smile more. He reached over the middle of the van grabbing my hand, softly, then holding it.

 He reached over the middle of the van grabbing my hand, softly, then holding it