Chapter 15

Frankie

I woke up on the couch around 10 pm with Sebastian in my arms as I was laid up with Marley.

"You're up." Marley kissed my forehead. I looked down at Sebastian as he calmly watched tv.

"How long was I out?" I yawned.

"A few hours." Marley whispered.

Sebastian nestled further into my arms as he heard my voice. "Hey baby." I kissed his cheek.

"I'm starving." I yawned.

"What do you have a taste for?" Marley asked.

"Chinese." I said.

"Anything for you, ma." Marley said as he got out his phone to call a restaurant.

I decided to get up and go to the bathroom placing Sebastian at my side and putting the cover over him.

I closed my eyes as the cool water ran over my face. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, my eyes were bloodshot red. I got instant chills as I got a random flashback of the dream I had earlier. I dreamt that there were 4 or 5 guys with covered faces surrounding my brother as he was tied up in a chair and one of them shot him then I suddenly woke up. God, I missed Blaque so much. That's a wound that would never heal. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and sighed as I put my head into my hands. I heard little footsteps approaching the bathroom. Sebastian appeared in the doorway moments later with a blanket wrapped around his little body and his curly hair all over the place. "Auntie! He tickled me!" He laughed as Marley followed behind him. Marley picked up Sebastian as they played with eachother. I couldn't help but to smile as the warm energy filled the room. I suddenly found myself wondering if Marley would be a good father or if he was a family man. I cut it out, I didn't even know this boy for 5 months and I'm over here thinking about life long commitments.

₪₪ ₪₪ ₪₪

"You like it?" I asked Sebastian as I saw him taking bites of his food. "Yes!" He smiled. I smiled back at him as I looked over at Marley. He blew me a kiss. I heard my phone ringing as I reached in my hoodie pocket to get it. It was Gia.

"Hello" I picked up.

"Wassup, I just got off. My little man doing okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Good, I'm on my way now. Thank you so much, I owe you." She said.

"I don't mind at all." I assured her.

"You're the best love, I'll see you in a few."

"See you."

We hung up as I went to go get Sebastian's things ready. I came back into the kitchen with his shoes, bag, and hoodie. I wiped off his face and hands as I put on his hoodie and shoes then picked him up out the chair. I checked in his bag to make sure he had everything, which he did. "Auntie I don't wanna leave!" He whined. I squated down to his level as I kissed his forehead. "You can come visit Auntie again whenever you want." I tickled him. "I love you, Bash." He smiled and gave me a hug. Moments later I heard a knock at the door. I went to look through the peephole as Sebastian held onto my leg. "It's you mommy." I said in a baby voice to Sebastian as I giggled. I opened the door for Gia. "Mommy!" He smiled as she picked him up. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and gave me a hug. She noticed Marley standing there and gave me a little look. "Oh, uh.. this is Marley, Marley this is Gia." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you, your son is a fun little one." Marley smiled. "Likewise, and tell me about it," Gia laughed. "He's cute, Frankie." She nodded and gave me a high five. "Yeah, you know how I do." We both laughed. "Well ima leave y'all two alone, call me if anything." Gia smiled and waved goodbye. "Will do, bye sweetheart." I closed the door behind them as I turned to face Marley.