Chapter 3

Marley

"Yo, so I met this girl today." I said to my boy Q. "Word?" He said throwing our duffle bag into the back seat of the car. "Yeah bro, just off first glance she made me wanna drop every female I'm fucking with." I looked out the window. "Damn bro, she's that bad?" Q asked shocked. "She's pretty as hell, like she don't look like an 'in the hood ass bitch'." I said. "Oh you mean she don't look like the typical girls you be fucking with?" He chuckled. "Yeah you could say that I guess. She just seems so shy, and she could dress." I couldn't help but smile. "I gotta meet her. I ain't seen you like this over a chick since shit.. highschool my nigga." He scratched his head. "I'm chilling with her Thursday so maybe I'll bring her through when we're done eating." I thought on it. "A date my nigga?" Q was so shocked he reached over and checked for my temperature. "Are you good my dude?" I swatted his hand away. "Nigga I'm fine. She just seems like the wifey type, I'm telling you." I grinned. "The way you're describing her she probably is." He nodded. "Word man. She just look so good. But where to lil nigga?" I asked "See if she got a friend, but drop me at the crib." Q laughed. "You know I got you." I pulled off.

I had just dropped Q off and I was driving around town just thinking. About Frankie. I bet if she knew I was a drug dealer and some of the shit I did she wouldn't fuck with me, I shook my head. Shawty looked so goal oriented, she looked so genuine, she looked so chill. I've been fucking with way too many materialistic hoes, I think she'd be the one to change me. Every girl I ever dealt with knew who I was as soon as I walked into the room and they would practically throw themselves at me but not her. And that's why I gotta have her. I don't even trip over girls, but this one is different, I swear.

I got hungry so I pulled into the parking lot of 7/11. I wanted to get some pizza and a large blueberry slurpee cause I felt like being fat tonight. I walked in and over towards the slurpee machine, where I saw a familiar beige cardigan. My heart started beating fast as I approached her, but a nigga played it cool.

"Wassup Frankie?" I greeted her. She turned around and smiled at me, I almost melted. "Hey Marley." She reached out to hug me, I gladly accepted it. "What are you doing here?" I started a conversation. "Just came from seeing my mother and nephew, and I was craving a slurpee so bad so I stopped by to get one." She explained. "Oh aight, you look cute though." I smiled. "Thanks sweetheart." She said putting the lid on her slurpee. Shawty got a banging ass body. "Well, I'll see you Thursday night." She smiled and walked towards the counter to pay. "Yeah.." I nodded my head and watched her walk past me. I got my stuff together and paid for it.

I walked out into the parking lot as I saw Frankie just getting into her car. "Wait up!" I called. She looked back at me and turned to face me completely. "Why you following me?" She giggled. "Whaaat, you're following me!" I laughed. "Whatever." She smiled and took a sip of her frozen drink. "Where you headed to?" I asked. "Home." She said. "I wanna come." I joked around. "Hmm, maybe after I get to know you a little." She raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Oh yes, I'd love that." I laughed. "Yeah I know," she smiled and checked her phone. "Well, I gotta get going. I have another long day of work tomorrow. But I'll text you later." She waved and got into her car. "Goodnight beautiful." I smiled as I turned to my own car.

I really don't know what it is about her that's so intriguing but I needed to know.