Chapter 16

Frankie

| 5 months later |

It was close to 3 am as I sat at my desk in my bedroom, finishing work for my new job with Vougish. I had to admit I loved this job, it paid a lot more, I got to travel more, and I get to meet different people on a daily basis. The work can become a lot though but I stay on top of it so I never miss a deadline. I loved that my schedule was so flexible, I only had to go to the actual Vougish headquarters 2-3 times out the week for meetings and I could literally do everything else from the comfort of my home with my laptop. I put the final touches on my article and saved my work as I turned off my computer. It felt good being able to sleep after putting in hard work on an article.

I stretched and climbed into bed as Marley's arms wrapped around me. "You're finally done huh?" He asked as I nestled my head in his chest. "Yeah, finally." I yawned as he grabbed onto my butt and continued watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. "So you really not going to turn that lamp off?" He asked. "Nope." I said. "Ridiculous." He shook his head. "Shut up." I laughed.

I looked up at him examining every aspect of his face. He was gorgeous, his jawline was everything, his lips were perfect, his soft brown eyes. He looked down at me as he smiled. "What you want?" He kissed me and began to tickle me. "Stop it!" I laughed. He wouldn't let up so I hit him with a pillow. He stopped abruptly and stared at me. "You done got me started." He reached for a pillow and hit me with it. I mushed his face with my bare hand as he pushed me away with the pillow. Laughter filled the room as we continued play fighting.

Minutes later, Marley was on top of me as I gave up any hopes of winning. "Okay, I give up." I yelled laughing. "So when I let you go, you're not going to try and fight again?" He asked. "I promise." I said. I felt his hands let go of my wrists as I hit him once more with a pillow. He pinned me down once again. "You promised." He planted kisses all over my face and started tickling me again. I cried out with laughter and tried to get him off of me. He began laughing and eased up on the tickling. We just stared at eachother with smiles on our faces.

I grabbed his face and kissed him, he accepted it as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and rested me on his lap, straddling him. I felt his soft lips travel across my shoulder as his hands traveled from my thighs up to my waist then under my shirt. I leaned my head back as he softly kissed on my neck, he tugged on my bra and looked at me for consent. I nodded as he took off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I slid it off as he leaned me back slightly and began to kiss and suck on my nipples, I got chills as he continued.

Moments later he laid me down on my back and took off his shirt exposing his sculpted chest and defined v-line. His body looked like a work of art as his tattoos adorned his chocolate skin. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly took off my shorts and panties, I watched him examine my body as he bit on his lip. He began to rub his fingers on my clit, teasing me. I bit on my lip as I felt his fingers enter me. He slid them in and out as he used his thumb to continue rubbing my clit. "Damn.." He whispered. He took his fingers out and put his face between my thighs as he pulled my hips closer to him. I moaned softly as I felt his tongue circle my clit and enter me. He continued licking and kissing as I got weaker. He felt me getting weaker as he started massaging my clit with his tongue and fingering me. I grabbed onto the sheets and began moaning louder. He kept going as my toes curled. He pulled me closer to him as he continued to please me. I grabbed onto his head and continued moaning. I suddenly felt my body tense up as my legs started trembling and my back arched, seconds later I felt like I was floating as I closed my eyes. "Fuck.." I whispered. Marley kissed my inner thighs as he smiled. I sat back as I caught my breath. It's been a minute since I've felt like that and although I wasn't a virgin this felt like my first time all over again.