Content of Lies

"So what do you do for a living?" Pierce asks eyeing me.

Oh god that Steve Harvey smile...

"I'm a striper" I reply.

"Oh wow.. What are you trying to say? I-I just I didn't expect you to be that kind of girl" he stutters.

I drop my fork "What do you mean" from the corner of my eye I see Peggy pigging out from my food, while Pierce and I were having a serious conversation.

"Where the fuck is my plate at?" Sarah appears.

"How the hell does crazy eyes get in here" Pierce says "Anyways what strip joint do you work at? You know, you shouldn't be doing that for a living it is very dangerous" he says sternly.

"You would like to know" I say challengingly.

"I just want to see what environment you put yourself in..." he states.

"Put myself in? What the hell are you trying to say" *Sarah barely making any sense because her mouth is full of food* "Whub da buck your a stribber?" (what the fuck your a stripper?)

"I just can't picture you doing that, you're a beautiful girl" he shakes his head a little.

I try to bite back a smile.

"Well I'm gonna go now fuck your guys, I'm gonna go tickle my pussy" Sarah gets up.

"Excuse me?" Pierce demands

"What? My cat likes it" Sarah says walking out.

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that Pierce actually cares on what I do, like I'm not even a real stripper! Haha I just wanted to see his reaction.

"You're a stripper Miss?" Mister Lara, the cook pops out from the kitchen "I'd give you $100 dollars to give me a lap dance right now" he says in a Spanish accent.

"Lara get the fuck out" Pierce rolls his eyes.

"Uh.. Es that a threat"

"GET OUT" Pierce shouts.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Sarah runs into the room.

"Yo limpio para ti, tu eres muy amalagradesido, Y hasi es en la manera como me tratas!" Lara yells (I clean for you, you're are so ungrateful, and that is the way you treat me!)

"Pues que piensas way es la mujer de mi suenos" Pierce throws his hands out in frustration. (Well what do you expect dude she is the girl of my dreams)

"Hmm es una puta!" Lara replies. (Hmm she is a whore)

Pierce slaps him across the face.

Um....

I don't even know what the hell they are saying.

Mister Lara gets up after picking up his glasses that are now cracked.

"Whoa Mister Pierce that was a muy esneaky shot" he squints examining his glasses. (Very sneaky)

"I don't want to see you for the rest of the day" Pierce points to the exit, shooing him away.

"Oh e-esorry sir I um..esorry sir" he walks off. (Sorry sir)

"WAIT! BEFORE YOU GO.. COJEME" Peggy yells in desperate need for a fuck. (Fuck me)

"I'll do it" Another Mexican beaner pops out of nowhere, while Mexican music plays in the background. "Are you free at 7?.. White lady. You're kind of old. But es okay. You like chile?" he says, reaching out of his pocket he pulled out 10 chiles. (Chillies basically)