Chapter 15

(Two year time skip. But like what I'm talking about should somewhat match up to what is actually happening in real life)(Luke's POV)

Two years. Two years.

Two years since I heard her voice. Two years since I seen her. Two years since I've held her in my arms. Two years since I've felt her lips against mine.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I eventually forgave Calum because all he did was respect her decision. But I wasn't mad at her.

At first I was. I thought she didn't love me. I thought she didn't care about the time we spent together or all the years I spent loving her and trying to get her to love me back. She did love me back then, but I wasn't aware. And then she left.

But then I realized she needed to do what she did. She didn't want to loose me like she knew she eventually would. But if I could turn back time, I would go back to the last time I held her in my arms and then I would kiss her and never let go.

Without her I've been a mess. I needed her. I needed her to keep me sane. And even though I know she isn't there, I still look in the crowd for her.

That day we were in London. I didn't exactly know where she lived, but we were having a concert and I kinda just knew. I knew I would see her again.

We were backstage at the venue and I was in my dressing room making sure I looked okay when Ashton came in.

"Luke, it's time to go on. Why are you taking so long?"

"I need to look good for Alex."

He sighed

"Luke it's been two years. You need to let go."

I got up and stood in front of him.

"Ashton you don't understand because you weren't left like I was. If Bryana and you broke up like we did you would never give up on trying to find her. Alex is the love of my life and I'm not giving up on her. " then I shoved past him and went on stage.

Calum welcomed the crowd and then we began to play 'San Fransisco'. After that we played a few more songs until we played 'Disconnected'. A song I wrote about her when we first got together.  I started singing my part.

"

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Life's a tangled web
Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows
And you you're so caught up
In all the blinking lights and dial tones
I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too
But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you

Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps
Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen"  And then we started singing the chorus and that was when I locked eyes with a familiar face. She was on the floor but in the further back. But yet I still locked eyes with her. She looked stunning as always, but only more beautiful.

I kept my eyes on her the whole time and soon enough the set was over. I went backstage and told our security guard to find Alex and bring her back here after I showed him a picture.

And soon enough she came and even more beautiful up close.

(What she looked like)