Chapter 6

Alexa Pov

Shawn means a lot to me. I really like him. But I don't love him. There is a difference between dating someone and actually loving them. We've never said I love you. Which is a relief. I love Luke. It's always been Luke, it will always be Luke. But here I am. Flying to Australia with a boy who has no idea of how I really feel. It hurts to know that Luke knows how I fell for him, and I don't know how he feels. Maybe this trip will help me. 

Shawn Pov

Here I am flying to Australia with my girlfriend beside me. She is so beautiful. She's made me a better musician in this last month with her. But I found out from her mother that one of the guys in 5 seconds of summer had her heart and may still have it. That's what scares me about coming here. He could just sweep her off her feet and take her away from me. I just really care about her snd I  don't want to loose her

~~~~~~

Alexa got off the plane, Shawn just a few paces behind her. When she walked into the general airport she saw a crowd of fans, but four people stood out. It was none other then her friends from 5SOS. Luke waved at her. She ran up to him and hugged him and he spun her around. 

"I've missed you so much!" She said hugging her best friend as he put her down. 

"What about us?!" said Ashton gesturing to himself and Calum and Michael.

She pulled away from Luke.

" Of course I missed you guys!" She hugged the rest of them and Then Ashton picked her up and spun her around. He always did that whenever they saw each other for the first time after a long peroid of time. He was like an older brother. And she's always wanted an older brother, that's why she cares so much for him. 

Then someone cleared their throat behind her. Ashton put her down and they seperated. Alexa stood next to Shawn and straightend her skirt. 

"Guys this is Shawn. Shawn these are my best friends Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke. "  Alexa said introducing them.

"I know them. I'm a fan. It's nice to meet you guys" Shawn said

"It's nice to meet you too Shawn." said all the guys.

"Well Shawn has to get to his hotel and I have to get to my house.We should get  going"

"We only have one more seat in the car so..." said Calum

"I can take a taxi to my house just make sure Shawn gets to his hotel. " said Alexa 

"No it's fine. I'll take a taxi. I'll see you tomorrow. " Shawn said kissing her head and walking towards baggage claim. 

"I still need to grab my bags. Ash will you hep me find them?" Alexa asked nicely. But then she did this thing with her eyes, that only Ashton can recognize, signalling him that she needed to talk to him.

"Of course." Ashton answered walkign away with her. Once they were far enough away from the guys and Shawn they started talking. 

"I don't love him Ash."

"Don't love who?"

"I don't love Shawn."

"Then why are you with him?"

"Because I really like him. He treats me right. He cares about me. And Luke will never feel the same about you."

"Ask Luke how he feels. Or break up with Shawn if you don't love him. " 

"I can't. It's not that easy. Shawn is a great guy and I love him. But not like I love Luke. Shawn is a great guy and cares about me. But Luke means so much more to me. The only thing stopping me is I could hurt someone while chasing someone that could care less about me. "

"How do you know that Luke doesn't care about you? I can't say anything myself, but it's up to you find out how Luke feels. And if you don't do it soon, Shawn could be hurt. "

"I will ask him. Just not now. It's too soon"

"I'm just saying, I don't want them hurt, and I don't want them hurting you."

"Thank you Ash. For Everything. " She kissed his cheek which suddenly made his heartbeat get faster.

Could he have feelings for Alexa?