Chapter 16

He couldn't just let her leave his life. He loved her more than anything. And he was going to get her back.

He did something crazy. He bought an engagement ring. For her.

Michael got the flu while they were in London so they had to push back some shows and were staying in London for two weeks. She and Luke were slowly spending some more time together. And maybe it was stupid, but you do crazy stuff when you're in love.

So he showed up to her house. She had a confused look. And then when he got down on one knee, she looked scared.

"Will you marry me?"

"Wh-what?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Luke I-"

""I know that we aren't always getting along and you know that us being a long distance couple doesn't work and we just came back into each other's life a few weeks ago, but I knew from the minute I saw you in that crowd for the first time in two years, that I couldn't let you go. I want you for the rest of my life, Alex. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and nobody will ever make me as happy as you do. So will you marry me?"

Her mouth was opening to speak but then her dad came downstairs.

"Alex are you- Lucas. What-is that a ring? Are you proposing to my daughter? Alex say yes."

"Dad!"

"What?! He's a good kid and I know that you loved him. Can't you see that he's doing something crazy because he loves you? I'm going to visit your uncle. I'll be back tomorrow. "

"Dad I was gonna go with you."

"You can come next weekend. Let him in, and my house better not be trashed when I come back." And then her dad left.

"Please?" Luke begged.

And with that she became crazy. She smiled and he put the ring on her finger. She put her hand on his chest after he stood up.

"You're killing me babe." His eyes said holding her hand there.

"Yes I'll marry you, Luke. " she said looking at him. And with that he hugged her. He hugged her as tight as he could before picking her up and spinning her. He out her down and his hand was on her face.

And with that he kissed her. He kissed her with everything he had. And from then on it wasn't the same.

They were crazy, but at least they could be crazy together.

•••

This story was drawn out to long and I'm gonna end it here. Sorry but like I loved this story but nobody was ever an active and long time reader. So if you're reading this, thank you.