Chapter 1

Alexa was currently in the studio recording some songs for her new album. She was working on a new song. After finishing the song her manager gave her a thumbs up telling her she could come out now. She took of her headphones and walked out of the room. 

"So how was it?" she asked

"Amazing as always. I have great news! You have been offered a recording contract for Sony Music in California!" said her manager

"That's great!"

"But in order to record there you have to move to America. It'll be a lot easier to work with other artists. We understand if you don't want to since your whole life is here in Australia. You can continue to work here, but I think if you move to America it'll be a big step in the beginning of your career. "

"I don't know"

"when you decide give me a call" Her manager than left the room leaving Alexa with her mother.

"Mum, what should I do?"

" I'm not moving to America with you. But you can stay with your Aunt Camille, she has plenty of room and she's been telling me how she would love for you to stay with her.  She's the whole reason you are being offered this recording deal. It's a big decision but a lot of people get there big break from that label. How about you think about it, talk it over with some of your friends, and make your decision based off of that?"

"Okay. I'll do that. Thank you mum!" Alexa hugged her and then they were on their way back home.

She called Ashton to come over but by himself. About 20 minutes later Ashton came walking through her balcony door into her room.

"You wanted to talk?" He sat down next to her on her bed.

"I've been offered a record deal to Sony Music in California"

"That's great!"

"I know but my manager said if I want the record deal I have to move there."

"Oh..are you going to go?"

"I don't know. I want to. But my whole life is here. My family. My friends. You and the rest  of 5SOS and -"

"The fact that you have feelings for  Luke. Tell him how you feel!"

"I can't Ash. He can have any girl he wants, he's one of my best friends and it'll ruin our friendship. He'll never feel the same about me.."

"You never know. You'll never know until you tell him"

"I don't know. What do you think I should do?"

"Los Angeles is where a lot of people get there big break. I want you to pursue your dream. You can tour the world, meet people.But just know that Australia is your home. Go. Live your dream. I'm going to support you" 

"Thanks Ash. I love you. "

"I love you too" He hugged her and kissed her head.They pulled apart.

"You want me to stay? Or can I get the boys and come back for a movie night?"

"Get the boys. But don't tell them about America. I want to tell them individually. Can you get some movies and I'll get the snacks?"

"Yeah. I'll be back." He walked out of the room and onto the balcony and started climbing down. 

She only hoped that the rest of the boys wouldn't hate her since she's going to America.

Note:

Hello everyone who's reading! Thank you for clicking this story. Every view matters! I'll be updating every week or at least I'll try! Please stick around and enjoy!