Chapter 11

"Shit. What can we do?" I said.
"It's best if we don't bring it up for a few weeks in case they make it official." Michael said.
"What if they don't? They're father and daughter!" I said.
"Then we talk to Luke." Ashton said.
"You know what his temper is like. What about Beth?" Michael said.
"Can we have lunch? I'm hungry." I complained. We picked up our trays and walked into the living room. There they were, making out on the sofa.
"What the fuck Luke?" Michael yelled. They pulled apart.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Beth cried. "It's my fault. I'm not worth it.". She placed her tray on the coffee table and ran up to her room.
"She wanted to be with me." Luke said.
"You should have told us Luke." Michael said.
"How far has this gone?" Ashton said. Luke blushed.
"Tell me you didn't." Ashton yelled.
"Twice." He answered.
"You're freaking kidding! That's my daughter!" Ashton screamed.
"She said yes. She wanted to. She trusts me more than you. She's not afraid to tell me how she feels. She is into me like I'm into her." Luke yelled. I called Khloe. She had to come over whilst we kept an eye on Luke and Ashton.
"I thought you were my friend Ash! We chose to do this! You're too busy with India to actually talk to Beth!" Luke yelled." It started yesterday. It's nothing serious yet.".
"Beth will think it is! I can't you believe you did this. You'll break her heart and she's only fifteen." Ashton yelled back. The door opened. Khloe was here.
"Khloe go talk to Beth. Please. We're having a dilemma." I said. I hugged her and she ran upstairs to Beth.
Khloe's PoV
I opened the door to Beth's room. She was sitting on her bed in tears.
"What's wrong Beth?" I said gently.
"I had a fling with Luke and now they hate me. It meant everything to me. I love him. I didn't think Ash would find out since he's always with India." She cried.
"They would. He's 18.You're 15. They would think it's wrong." I said. I sat down next to her. She curled into me.
"Will they talk to me?" She asked.
"Luke will no doubt. Calum and Michael will come round quicker than Ashton." I said.
"Will India find out?" She asked.
"Yes. I will beat her up okay babe?" I answered. Beth nodded. Luke opened the door. I shifted over so Luke could sit down.
" Beth I don't know how to put this. We have to wait it out. Ashton won't let it happen." Luke said.
"But I love you Luke. I don't want to wait. I can't. There's no one I love or trust more than Khloe or Chelsea." Beth said. I was glad she trusted me.
"The thing is Beth. Nothing is fair. You can never have anything you want without a price. Ashton will come round eventually." I said. Luke and I both hugged her. Her tears eventually stopped.
"He's gone isn't he Luke?" I asked after I pulled him out the room.
"India's." He replied.
"Fuck those prick's." I muttered.
"How did the others handle it?" I asked.
"Better than I expected. Michael doesn't care but can you please talk to Calum? I don't think he fared as well. I mean Beth is his legal daughter." Luke said biting his lip ring.
"I promise I will." I replied.