Chapter 15

I felt a bit weird when I got home. I couldn't stop thinking about what Mr Way told me. I knew Calum was home and I thought it was best to tell him since I only told Calum about my siblings. I knocked on his bedroom door after dumping my bag in my room.
"Calum can you talk to Social Services about where my siblings are now?" I asked as I opened the door.
"Why?" He said.
"I think my homeroom teacher is my brother." I replied.
"Who's got a brother?" Someone said from behind me. It was Luke eating an apple.
"I have three siblings that I haven't seen in almost eight years. My homeroom teacher has been acting weirdly and today he told me he was adopted too. I think he could be my older brother." I said. Luke came into Calum's room closing the door behind him. Both of us sat down on Calum's bed where Calum was sitting.
"What sort of weird?" Calum asked.
"Well my surname before I was adopted was Way and-"
"And his is too?" Luke said cutting me off.
"Yes. And he's been treating me different too. He sent me too reception and I didn't know why until the headmaster told me. And a teacher would never tell a student he's adopted." I said.
"We'll see what we can do." Luke said, pulling me into a tight hug. He let me go then Calum hugged me.
I got up and started to head towards my room.
"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Luke said as I opened my door.
"I need to do homework." I said.
"Well you can do it after you've spent time with me." Luke begged. He came up behind me and picked me up. I screamed.
"Get a room!" Calum called from his room. Luke moved my hair out of my face. He carried me all the way to his room. I sat on Luke's bed before he jumped on me. Our lips interlock. His hands cup my face before they slowly went to unbutton my shirt and take off my tie. I unbuttoned his jeans. Luke gave a slight moan in my ear. Kisses were placed all down my neck then onto my chest. I felt his cold hands holding my waist. We rolled over and I straddled his waist. I took off my jeans whilst Luke took off his band tee. His hands moved up my back and took my bra clasp in his hands. He took it off, revealing my boobs once again to Luke.
"God they're so perfect. Everything about you is perfect." He moaned. Luke took them in his hands and massaging them gently. A hand moved down to my panties. I felt a pressure against it. I shifted slightly.
Then the front door slammed shut.
"We're home!" A voice called. Ashton and India.
"Fuck! Get dressed quickly and go do your homework." Luke hissed. I did as he said and managed to get to my room before I heard giggling come up the stairs. My door opened. It was Ashton with India hanging off his arm.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Good. I was having a nice chat with Luke and Calum." I said.
"Nothing more I hope?" Ashton said. I shook my head." Good. I don't want anymore malarkey with Luke.".
"You never know. The thing could be lying." India hissed.
"At least I'm not a suck up." I said.
"Oh really? What about all that time with Luke?" She replied.
"He's family not a whore."I said with a smile.
"If he's family why are you fucking him?" She hissed.
"Perhaps he's good looking unlike you." I muttered. Ashton had reached boiling point so they left.I pulled out my English notebook and turned to the project page. We already had a couple pictures and ideas. I needed to design a couple of outfits so I pulled out a spare notebook out of my desk. I sketched out a couple of outfits but I didn't like any of them.
"Michael! Multi coloured boy! Come hither!" I called. I heard a loud sigh from next door.
"Stop stealing my boyfriend!" Chelsea called back.
"You can come too." I replied. Both of them burst into my room and jumped on my bed.
"You are such five year olds." I said.
"We know. Well done on the dissing match. Yours were better." Michael said.
"Only you could come up with that." I said.
"What do you need help with?" Chelsea asked as she sat down in my bed.
"We have a massive project and I'm designing outfits." I said.
"Is this a massive project on a celebrity?" Michael asked.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"We went there. We did then we dropped out. Well Calum and I." Michael said.
"Who did you do yours on?" I asked.
"Green day." He said.
"Of course you did." I said rolling my eyes.
"He still wants to meet Billie Joe Armstrong." Chelsea said.
"Birthday idea in the bag." I said.
"When is your birthday?" Michael asked.
"November 20th." I replied.
"No! That's mine." He replied.
"Sadly we have to share. Aren't you gonna help me?" I said. I moved my notebook and pencils to my bed. They managed to help me design four outfits for Lex, Ezra, Blade and Phoenix which were planned with 5sos in mind even though we hadn't decided who would be who. Jupiter and I had punk rock outfits but also made us look like interviewers. Michael and Chelsea were great at designing. Luke called up to everyone that dinner was ready. I raced Michael down to the table. I won of course.
"That's not fair. I want a rematch." Michael complained.
"Not my fault old age makes people slow ." I said.
"You're like five years younger than me." He replied. I raised my eyebrows at him until he hit me. Ashton and India sat down at the table after a really long and I cringed.
"Stop guys. We have children at the table." Calum said.
"Can you stop talking about yourself Calum in third person? It's quite weird." I said. Everyone apart from India burst out laughing.
"I think it's time to eat guys." Luke said placing pasta, meatball and sauce in front of me. I ate quietly not making eye contact with anyone.
"Beth, I know it hadn't been long but I have information on your siblings." Calum said.
"What siblings?" Ashton asked.
"Her three that she haven't seen in years." Luke said.
"Gerard is still in music, Spencer is a lawyer and Mycroft is a teacher after leaving music. But Mycroft is a teacher at your school. He's your homeroom teacher." Calum said. Shit.