Chapter 9

Someone knocked on the front door. India walked in.
"Ugh the slut has friends?" She questioned.
"Don't call her that." Ashton said.
"You're on her side?" She hissed.
"I'm her father." He replied.
"Stop arguing." Calum said.
"Let's go to our room Ash." India said.
"Our room? You're moving in?" I asked.
"Why would I move in with you in the house?" She said with a laugh as she and Ashton went upstairs.
"Boys I'm sorry. She's a bitch." Khloe said.
"We guessed." They chorused.
"Film?" Luke offered. We nodded and moved into the living room. My friends took a sofa and Luke, Calum and Michael took another. I was sitting on the floor since Khloe and Chelsea took up the last sofa. We agreed on Annabelle.
"I'm gonna have a sleepless night." I said.
"You can share with me. Neither of us are in relationships." Luke said."We can be cuddle buddies!". I laughed at the thought but I did take him up on the deal. Khloe, Chelsea and I spent most of the film behind cushions it was that scary. The others found it really funny. After the film my friends went home. It was late so I had a shower and put on my pyjamas. I was too scared on my own so I went to Luke's room. His room was so clean. It was penguin crazy. Luke had pyjama bottoms on and no top. He was fit.
"I knew you were too scared." He said. I snapped my head to his face, breaking my view of his abs. "Come here. I don't bite.". I pulled up the covers of his bed and crawled underneath. He did exactly the same. His arm wrapped around my waist and he hugged me close. I shouldn't be doing this but it was nice to be close to him. His face nuzzled into my neck.
"I've liked you ever since Calum and Ashton adopted you." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't lie. I have too. I loved everything about him. His eyes. His hair. The way he bites his lip. But I'm fifteen. He's nineteen but it could be our secret. No one had to know.
"I have too." I replied. He kissed my neck gently. I wanted this so bad. I rolled over. He kissed me properly and I didn't hold back. I let go of everything.
/////////////////////////////////////
I woke up the next morning without my pyjamas on. I wriggled out of Luke's grasp and put them back on. I went back to my room and got ready for school. I hoped no one heard us. My clothes for that day were a red chequered skirt which was quite short, a white shirt (sleeveless), knee high socks, combat boots and a leather jacket. I had red lace underwear on underneath and my hair was pulled into a high ponytail with a black bow in it. I put on a black choker and black cross earrings.
I went downstairs to find Michael in the kitchen making my lunch. He looked up at me and smiled like nothing had happened.
"Ready for school?" He asked.
"Mm" I answered whilst eating a pop tart. I finished it off and had a glass of juice. I didn't want to brush my teeth so I had some mints instead. As we were about to leave Luke came down the stairs in a hurry.
"I wanted to give you a hug before you leave." He said. He pulled me in tight and kissed my forehead gently. Michael and I left.
"It's nice to see you have a good relationship with Luke." Michael said about ten minutes into the journey. I nodded. Did he know? I wasn't so sure anymore.