Chapter 1

At Modeling Agency With Manager in LA

"There's three new big job opportunities but you can only pick two for this time around" my manager said grabbing a paper folder out of her desk with my name on it. I've been a model since I was 2 years old, I'm now 16. and I'm quite famous I have 12 million followers on Instagram but I'm even bigger in the modeling industry.
My manger, Cindy, passed me the folder across the glass desk. "The first one is for Teen Vogue with a 2 page spread interview." She said. "I'm so down for that one! I can't wait!" I say turning the page. "I thought you'd say that! Awesome! The second... David Beckham wanted YOU to model for his new line with Adidas! That's crazy , right?!?" "NO WAY!!! Of course!!" I say closing the file. "Here's the bonus... You get to do it with his son Brooklyn." She winks at me. "No way! He's my celeb crush hands down". "Well lucky you! So you made your decision?" "Yup for sure!" "Okay I'll make the calls and tell you when everything is finalized." "Awesome!" I say hugging her and walking out of her office.

1 Week Later at My LA Condo (Monday)

Ring
Ring
I hear my phone going off. I get out of my comfy spot on the couch and grab my phone off the charger. "Hello" "Hey Samantha do you want to meet me for lunch at the Nice Guy to discuss the jobs?" Cindy asked me quite soft. "Sure how about in an hour and a half?" "Perfect see you there" she immediately hangs up. I go to my room and change into a white knit cropped sweater with mid high waisted light blue jeans. I put all makeup on (Kylie Jenner based makeup but with eyeliner). I slip on some classic black heels. As I walk out the door I grab my hand bag and cool nasty gal glasses.
As I arrived at the Nice Guy paparazzi is flashing there cameras at me. I cover my eyes and walk into the restraunt and see Cindy as I start walking over I take my glasses off and see Brooklyn Beckham. "Hey there" I said lightly blushing as I sat down across from Brooklyn and next to Cindy at the circular table. "Hi there love!" Cindy said. "Brooklyn this is Samantha. Samantha this is Brooklyn." "Hi" I say shaking his hand. "Hi!" He smiled his perfect smile with that cute ass accent. "So what are we discussing, Cindy?" "Well you have to sign here and here" She pointed to the places. "Okay, cool. Is this for Teen Vogue Or Adidas?" "Adidas." Brooklyn said answering me and watching me sign. "Okeeeeyy! Now Teen Vogue!" I said getting in my silly/weird mood. "Here" she handed me the papers. "When do I start?" "Adidas starts Friday morning. Teen Vogue is Thursday you're gonna do the shoot and then the interview." Cindy explained. "Awesome! I'm so honored to work with you" I say looking at Brooklyn. "I'm the one who should be honored" he said smiling looking from me to Cindy. I was blushing. A LOT. Our waitress came over and got our order.
I went to grab my wallet and so did Cindy. "I've got this guys" Brooklyn said. "No way I'm not letting you do that" I say grabbing the bill. "Absolutely not!" He said snatching it back smirking. "Ah! Fine. You're hard to say no to." I say. "So I've been told" We all laugh.
"Okay let's all go out together so we don't have to deal with the paparazzi" Brooklyn said grabbing my hand. I look at Cindy with huge bug eyes. "Oh my god" I whisper to Cindy eyes still huge as I put my glasses on and grab Cindy's hand.
"Samantha! Brooklyn! Is there a relationship brewing?" The paps asked. Brooklyn and Cindy walked me to my car. "I'll see you on Thursday! It was really nice meeting you." Brooklyn said shaking my hand. "It was awesome meeting you too!!" I say getting in my car.