he can't stop.

Okay, so boring filler chapter as I have no idea where this story is going but I believe my fellow fangirls will enjoy it XD

Later that evening, the pair were wrapped up in each other's passion. Perched on Joey's bed, the brunette pulled the younger onto his lap. Without warning, the room began to heat up, especially for the blonde. As Kaiba latched himself onto the other, he sucked and licked lightly at the delicate skin. Joey let out a wince of pleasure but forced his hands onto the CEO's shoulders to stop him.

"Kaiba, we have been going at it for the last 4 days. I don't know if I can take it again just yet." He spoke regretfully.

But the brunette seemed unfazed. "Who said anything about you taking it?" He replied bluntly, diving back onto Joey's neck.

The blonde froze in disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

"It's my turn to share some of the pain. I may be controlling but I play fair." He whispered, pressing his lips lightly against the other's.

After breaking the short but passionate kiss, Kaiba lifted off the blonde's shirt with ease and gently pushed him down onto the bed. Planting kisses down the ex-gang member's chest and abdomen, he smirked. Reaching the hem of Joey's jeans, he gazed up for a look of confirmation. After he received a smile through the other's light whimpering, he made short work of Joey's clothes.

Then without warning the CEO took Joey in his mouth, making the ex-gang member moan in pleasure. The blonde had no idea how Kaiba was so skilled with his tongue but he most definitely wasn't going to complain. The younger teen felt his end nearing as the CEO was performing wonders with his tongue. Before long Joey's volume began to increase dramatically which was when the other stopped instantly.

"Bite the pillow, Mokuba is in the next room." Kaiba ordered softly, before going back to what he was doing.

Following his instructions, Joey soon thanked Ra for that pillow because he was sure that in that moment, he could have screamed the place down. Only a split second away from going over the edge, the blonde was expecting his release when the other stopped dead in his tracks.

"You are so damn evil!" He whimpered.

"I know." The brunette smirked, wiping his mouth with his shirt sleeve.

As the younger recovered, the CEO began to remove his clothing, tossing it onto the floor carelessly. Kaiba, turning his attention back to the blonde, began planting kisses on the other's jawline and slowly moved down his neck to his collar bone at a painfully slow pace.

After gathering his wits, the ex-gang member flipped them over and started giving the older teen the same treatment. Roaming his hands over Kaiba's stunning muscles, his eyes lit up with burning desire. Exploring every inch of the brunette's body, Joey began to suck and nibble at one of the buds on the CEO's chest. Kaiba, squirming in satisfaction, tried his best to silence himself but failed miserably, letting a whimper escape from his lips. This made the blonde gasp in utter shock. He had never felt so proud in his life, he, Joey Wheeler managed to get the great Seto Kaiba, writhing beneath him.

"Ready?" The blonde asked tangling his hands in the other's hair.

The brunette gave a simple nod in reply.

"Okay, but if it gets too much just say and ill stop straight away. Trust me, I know first hand now much it hurts." He spoke softly, kissing the older on the forehead.

Quickly licking his finger, Joey introduced it to the brunette. Kaiba instantly tensed. Whispering sweet nothings, the blonde kissed his neck softly. The CEO winced at the pain but knew this was not even close to being over.

"Are you absolutely sure? There's no going back after this." The younger insisted, looking over at the other who was scrunching his eyes shut in discomfort.

"I trust you." The brunette said softly.

Taking a slow and shaky breath, the blonde positioned himself, constantly flickering his eyes back at the CEO below him. Guiding himself inside, a wave of pleasure coursed through his body but his pleasure was quickly forgotten as he witnessed his bed mate, almost yell out in agony. Brushing Kaiba's lips with his own and tangling his fingers in his stunning coffee coloured hair, Joey tried to comfort the other best he could.

"I promise it will feel good very soon, just hang on a little longer." The blonde whispered soothingly, letting his hands roam over the older teen's body.

The ex-gang member then turned his attention to his fully seated 'self' and slowly began to pull out before carefully entering once again. Thrusts became more rapid and that sweet friction began to occur.

The CEO's eyes went from showing excruciating pain to seeing stars when Joey scraped over his sweet spot. His whimpers and moans filled the room and Joey had never felt so smug. The brunette silently begged for more by moving his hips slightly upwards and wrapping his legs around the younger male. The internal battle was gradually taking its toll and the brunette panted heavily. The blonde smiled softly, knowing his lover was no longer in pain and enjoying the pleasure he himself craved in their previous nights.

Keeping time with his trusts, he worked his magic on the brunette's shaft and both teens reached climax together. Hazey and begging for breath, the blonde collapsed on the other after removing himself. Letting their racing heartbeats subside, the pair gently drifted off.