1.'New Start'

Excuse my mistakes

January 21, 1992

Aaliyah

Guilty

Guilty

Guilty

That's all I hear in my head every time I think about I did and I'm not proud of it. It's been months since the murder and when the world found out they thought it was a suicide because of the drink and the gun in his hand. I had to thank Eric for that, he covered up everything but now its over and time for a fresh start.

A lot has happened last couple of months, right now I'm doing big things other than music ... modeling. I feel like I have the beauty, the grace and the attitude to do a lil modeling. Stacey is having a baby, she is 4 months to be exact by her new doctor boyfriend, Evan is in the NBA now, he made rookie of the year, Jada is focusing on her acting career and last but now least my man Eazy is still working hard for Ruthless but the beef between him and Dre has gotten so bad that he left NWA. I feel bad for Eric but he is a hard worker and nothing can bring my baby down.

Aaliyah...

Aaliyah...

"Aaliyah ?" Eric snap his fingers in my face.

I shook my head. "Huh ? What ?" I asked.

"Hey, are you okay ?" He raised an eyebrow.

I cleared my throat. "Y-yeah, yeah I'm okay. I'm sorry what were you say baby ?"

He looked at me closely. "I said that Dre wants to leave Ruthless."

"What ?" I sat up against the bed.

"Yeah earlier we had a argument, he talking about Jerry needs to leave or I leave bullshit." He took of his locs.

"Aww baby." I went behind him and started massaging his back. "Why ?"

"He said the money ain't and he don't trust Jerry." He grunt as I rubbed harder.

"Sorry am I hurting you ?" I stopped.

"Nah you good, I'm just tired Liyah." He shook his head.

"Look why don't you just relax, go take a shower and I'll order some food okay ?" I suggested.

He looked up at me. "Okay." He leaned and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." I tapped his nose making him laugh. As soon as he walked into the bathroom I rolled my eyes in annoyance. You don't know how tired I am of hearing about Jerry, to be honest I think Jerry is a sneaky snake but every time I mention it Eric starts going crazy. Defending him saying that 'He has done everything for NWA. Don't bite the hand that feeds you' Bull crap. I just think that Eric should open his eyes and face the reality, Jerry ain't no good.

________________

The laughter of me and Jada voice echoed through the whole house. I invited her over because she said that she has something to tell me.

"Anyways, so you remember that boy I grew up with in Baltimore ?" She asked.

"Yeah I think so, what was his name umm 2Pac ?" I raised an eyebrow.

She giggled. "Tupac." She corrected.

"Close enough but what about him ?"

"He moved back here to LA, he his an artist a Deathrow now ?" She smiled.