4.'H.W.A'

Excuse my mistakes

February 9,1992

Aaliyah

"Give me your sweetness, now there's you, there is no weakness. Lying safe within your arms, I'm born again." I sung, swaying my hips as I washed the dishes. Then I felt arms wrapped around my waist making me jump.

"I was half," I giggled while Eric singed off key in my ear. "Not whole, in step with none. Reaching through this world in need of one." I giggled as he trailed kisses along my jawline. Since I told Eazy we are having a baby, he's been acting real sweet and very protective. I keep reminding him that I'm only 4 weeks pregnant but he don't listen.

I turned of the water and put the rest of the clean plates in the cabinet. "Eric , you should really stick to rapping. Leave the singing to me." I joked as I wiped my hands off.

He sucked his teeth, letting go of my waist. "Man whatever, you know I hit that high note." I snickered as I turned around to him in only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I sighed as I leaned against the sink. "Eazy baby, why you not dressed ? I told you we have an doctors appointment today." I whined.

He rolled his eyes, ignoring my comment. "Don't worry about it Liyah, we got time." He pulled me close to him by my waist, kissing my sweet spot.

I swallowed hard, trying to control myself. "No, no, no." I shook my head, pushing him back a lil. "Our appointment is in a hour no." I looked into his eyes, trying to resist him.

He threw his head back in frustration. "Aww come baby, I let you sleep last night." He begged as gripped my waist again.

I giggled at his face expression, giving me those big brown eyes that I fall for every time. "No Eric, this for the baby. You can have me later I promise. "I held his face in my hands, giving him a peck on the lips.

He nod, licking his lips swiftly. "Aight bet, give me five minutes." I watched him walk back up stairs, his towel hanging loosely on his waist.

I put my hands on the counter, talking a deep breath. "Lord give me strength, that man right there.." I trail off, giggling.

___________________

We pulled up to the hospital, Eric got out the car and opened mine for me. I thanked him as he grabbed my wrist slightly, walking through the double doors. People were staring at us, taking pictures but we ignored them. We walked up to a lady at the counter.

Her eyes lighten up when she saw us. "Good morning, how may I help you ?" She greeted.

I gave her a warm smile. "Yes, we're here to see Dr. Thomas."

"Mhm do you have an appointment ?" We nod. "Alright let's see.." She typed on her computer. "Yes Ms. Haughton, you may see him now. Room 219 on the 2nd floor." She clarified for us.

"Thanks." We went into the elevator waiting to go to the second floor. Then Eric leaned into the crack of my neck kissing on me. I moved away, looking at him briefly. "Don't even try it baby boy." I cocked my eyebrow at him, smirking. He shook head laughing, we reached the second floor and walked into Dr. Thomas room.