5.'Real Talk'

Excuse my mistakes

February 12,1992

Eazy

I looked into the mirror at my reflection, putting on a lil jewelry and making sure I look nice. Today I'm going on Arsenio Hall Show, and I haven't seen him since NWA was still together. He asked me to be his guest so he can ask me questions about Dre, the label and my new EP 'Real Muthaphukkin G's'. Right now that is the hottest track in LA and that's just the beginning. I'm working on a new album 'It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa', when I'm done with that Dre won't know what hit him.

I put on my 'Los Angeles' cap carefully, trying not to mess up my curls then I put on my locs. "Dre day only met Eazy's pay day." I snickered then walked downstairs heading towards the kitchen. I notice that Aaliyah is not here, usually she would be making me breakfast but I guess she's still mad about HWA.

"I guess I'm having fucking cereal." I thought to myself. I went into the cabinet, grabbed a bowl and 'Captain Crunch' cereal. I sat at the table and ate while watching TV. Moments later, I see Aaliyah come downstairs looking fine as usual. She walked into the kitchen, not even noticing me like I'm fucking invisible. I cleared my throat. "Good morning." Trying to get her attention but she ignored me, started making coffee. Now she pissing me off. "Aaliyah don't you hear me talking to you ?!?" I raised my voice.

She finally stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "What ?!?" With attitude as she raised an eyebrow at me.

I crunched my face up. "Yo what the fuck is your problem ?!?" I stood up from my seat.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Your my problem." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear her.

I walked towards her. "What you say ?!?" I heard her but I wanted to see if she had the balls to say it again.

She faced me. "You heard me, I'm not repeating myself." She put her hand on her hips.

"Are you still tripping over the HWA situation ?" I asked, tilting me head to the side. She rolled her eyes, ignoring my question. I groan outta frustration. "Aaliyah I already told you that I'm not fucking with them, it's just business."

She scoffed, shaking her head at me. "Pshh 'business'." She air quoted, mocking me. "You know what I don't really care, I don't wanna argue with you." She raised her hands in defense.

"Sooo, your not mad." I raise an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

She sighed then looked into my eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine Eric." She gave me a fake smile, I pinched the bridge of my nose.

She's obviously lying....

"Alright." I shrugged my shoulders letting it go. "But umm I'm on my way to see Arsenio Hall, so I'll see you later on tonight right ?" I licked my lips swiftly.

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

I leaned in for a kiss but she turned her head, making me kiss her cheek instead. "I love you" I gave her a sincere look but she would even look at me, she just kept fiddling with her fingers. I sighed, grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter and left the house. I hopped in my 64' and drove off heading to Hollywood.

___________________

I was backstage in my dressing room, getting ready to go on live. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Mr. Wright are you ready ?" I heard a familiar female voice. I turned around and saw my personal assistant Stephanie. When see looked at me her eyes widen, staring me down. I forgot that I was only wearing boxers, I mean I don't blame her for staring haha. I cleared my throat trying to get her attention, she gasped and turned around. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."