3.'Real G's Real Positive'

Excuse my mistakes

February 2,1992

Eazy

After listening to the diss track from Dre I realized I had to get him back and end this bullshit. I'm at Ruthless Records in my office writing some lyrics for my new EP.

"Hmm." I wrote on my notepad. "Hey yo Doctor, here's another proper track and it's phat watch the sniper, time to pay the Piper." I chuckled then I heard my door open, I looked up and saw Jerry.

"Eric, I need to talk to you." He walked in and sat down in a chair in front of me.

I sat back in my chair. "Wassup Jerry?"

"Have you heard Dre's new track 'Dre Day' ?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you know I did."

He huffed. "Well we gotta do something about it. We can't let him and Suge run over us."

I raised an eyebrow. "Us ?!? This ain't about us, them muthafuckas are after me Jerry. You have nothing to do with this."

"So what are you going to do, Eric ?"

"Imma go to the studio and end this shit now." I stud up and grabbed my note pad.

He raised his hand in defense . "Alright, but wait." He followed me out the door. "Remember that girl group I told you about ?" He asked.

I looked back at him. "Oh mean the ones with the big titties ?" I snickered.

He laughed. "Yeah, they'll be here in a few and I want you to sign them."

I nod. "Aight I'll check them out. When they get here, send them to the studio."

"Alright then. " I walked into the studio and saw my niggas B.G. Knocc Out, Dresta and Yella.

"Yo what's crackin' E." Dresta gave me dap.

"Ain't shit, about to put theses lyrics to work and I want Y'all niggas on it."

"Let me see." B.G took my note pad and looked it over. "Haha, that nigga Dre is not gonna know what hit him after this shit." He chuckled.

I laughed along with him. "Yeah, he gonna regret messin' with the E. Yo Yella." I turn to him.

"Wassup ?"

"Give me a funky ass baseline. " I walked into the booth and put on my headphones. I bobbed my head to beat as I spit fire.

Intro

Comp-ton

Comp-ton

Comp-ton

ahh...Real muthaphuckkin G's...

ahh..Real muthaphuckkin G's...

ahh..Real Muthaphuckkin G's...

ahh Real Muthaphuckkin G's

Verse One

Hey Yo doctor, here's another proper track

and it's phat, watch the sniper, time to pay the piper

and let that real shit provoke, so you's a wanna be 'loc