7.'A Bitch Is A Bitch'

Excuse my mistakes

May 12, 1992

Eazy

"Run that shit back." I nod at Yella as he replayed the record. I'm in the studio with H.W.A on there EP 'livin' In A Hoe House'. They pretty dole for a girl group, but it's hard to work with then because of their stank attitudes. Specially Kim, she keep messing with me, touching me and shit. A nigga trying to be faithful for the sake of Aaliyah and my child on the way but she tempting me.

Intro: (sung)
Livin' in a
Livin' in a Hoe House

[Verse 1]
First, let me tell you where the hoes are located
L.A. Encino, the place is X rated
Fucking with a real pimp, Sugar Daddy D
Pimping fine bitches selling plenty CDs
Livin' in a Hoe House, you've got to have game
A weak ass bitch will go insane
The Feds roll in and raid the place
Suck his dick so you won't get a case
But like Al Capone, our pimps stand strong
Fuck with a hoe, your ass is gone
But I'm moving on, gone, as I flow real strong
I'm getting paid while your daddy's getting laid
When he first stopped by, he thought it was a joke
Your daddy came back, now his ass is broke
True hard hustlers that might fuck your spouse
Cause we love our life Livin' in a Hoe House

Chorus:(sung)
Livin' in a Hoe House
Livin' In A Livin' In A
Livin' in a Hoe House
Oh A Hoe House

I bobbed my head to the beat. "Alright cut." I told Yella.

Jazz took off her headsets. "How was that Eazy ?" She asked.

I nod at her. "Pretty tight, y'all good for today." I watched as they gave each other dap and walked out the booth. "Aye Yella thanks man." I slapped hands with him.

He nod at me. "You good E, but I gotta go Lisa waiting for me." He smirked, I knew what that means.

I shook my head, laughing. "Handle your business man." I watched him walk out the studio. I sat down in a chair as HWA sat in front of me. "So wassup ?" I licked my lips swiftly.

Diva popped her gum. "Well we want to talk about our cover for this EP."

I rubbed my chin hair as I leaned back in my seat. "Aight what y'all got in mind ?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Well.." Kim started. "We was thinking something sexy but in your face. Like us in front of the White House or something and where wearing tight black out fits you know. Something that will get everyone a hard on." She winked at me as she stare me down, the girls snickered.

I chuckled along with them. "Alright I see what y'all getting at, I'll see what I can do-." I was cut of by my phone ringing. I picked it up and put it to my ear. "Hello ?" I answered.

"Eric, it's me Traci." Now she wanna call me, I've been calling her all day about our daughter but she never answered. I put the phone on my shoulder and looked at the girls for a second. "Aye I'll be right back, I gotta take this." Referring to the phone call, the nod at me then I left the studio and went into my office.

"Traci was supposed with you, I've been calling you all fuckin' day." I sat down at my desk.

I hear her suck her teeth. "I'm sorry okay, I lost my phone. I'm calling from a pay phone."