6.'White Orchids'

Excuse my mistakes

February 19,1992

Eazy

Ever since the talk I had with Aaliyah, she's been acting funny lately. She not talking to me but went she does, she say it with a attitude. I don't know why she still tripping about what I said on TV, it shouldn't matter she knows how I feel about her. But I have to make up with her because I don't like how we are right now.

So, I'm heading to Aaliyah video shoot for 'Are That Somebody'. Hopefully she'll talk to me, I bought her favorite flowers, white orchids. I walked into the studio with flowers in my hand looking at the set. Pretty dope if you asked me, I walked next to the director watching Aaliyah dance and sing.

 Pretty dope if you asked me, I walked next to the director watching Aaliyah dance and sing

Watching her doing her thang, makes me respect her and lover her even more

Watching her doing her thang, makes me respect her and lover her even more. My baby girl so talented, I'm so lucky to have her. After a few more scenes, the director finished set. I licked my lips swiftly as I saw Aaliyah talking to Timberland, then she took one look at me and rolled her eyes. I shook my head chucking, she so stubborn but it's so cute. When I looked back up she was gone, so I went over to Timberland.

"Yo wassup man." I gave him dap.

He nod at me. "Aye what's good Eazy. You looking for Aaliyah ?" He smirked.

I chuckled while nodding. "Yeah, where she at ?"

He laughed along with me. "She told me not to tell but uh she's in her dressing room." He patted my shoulder. "Good luck man."

I nod at him. "Yeah thanks." I head towards her dressing room, I knocked on the door.

"Who is it ?" I heard her sweet voice.

I leaned against the door. "It's Eazy." I answered.

I heard her suck her teeth. "Go away Eric."