The Red Carpet Part 1

With just this little event, my whole life is going to be turned upside down

Niall’s POV

            We ended up playing 20 questions to get to know each other better.  We sat in a circle around the table drinking coke and munching on chips.

            “Okay Jordan, you start.”

            “Okee…um, worst fear.”

            “Spoons.”  Liam said without hesitating.

            “Pigeons.”  I said.  Jordan raised an eyebrow at our strange fears but said nothing about it.

            “The band breaking up.”  Harry spoke.  Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

            “Favourite song?” Zayn asked.

            “Umm, Breakeven by the Script.” Jordan said.  “I don’t know really, there’s so many and they change often, but that’s my favourite at the moment.” 

            “Me too!”  Liam cheered as he leaned in and high fived Jordan.

            “Kay, these are boring!”  Zayn announced.  “First kiss?”  I instantly noticed Jordan look down and not look back up.

            “I was 14.  She was really tall.”  Louis said.

            “4.”  Harry mumbled.  “It was accidental, I swear!”

            Liam chuckled.  “What about you Jordan?”

            Bad choice Liam.  I thought.  Can’t you see she’s upset about something?”

            Jordan looked up.  “6 months ago.”  She said slightly quieter than normal.

            I was shocked.  She was 18 and she was beautiful!

            There was an awkward silence until Zayn broke it.

            “How on earth did you only get your first kiss 6 months ago?” 

            I mentally face palmed.  How could he not see she was avoiding that question and that she didn’t want to talk about it?  These guys may have dated more girls than me, but I’ve got to give them a talking to about clues girls give us.

            “Well,” she started, “I never really had a boyfriend until 6 months ago.”  That’s what got to me.

            “Bu-bu-but you’re so pretty…a-and so sweet!” I said exasperated.  I immediately shut my mouth and bit my lip in nervousness.

            I looked around to see Jordan blushing madly and everyone else looking somewhere else.

            “Niall’s got a point.”  Liam said, trying to break the awkward silence.  The boys nodded in agreement.

            “Well, I’m not really-“  Jordan couldn’t finish because Harry’s hand was over her mouth.

            “Don’t say it!  It kills me to hear beautiful girls say they’re not pretty!”  Harry exclaimed.  “I just can’t stand it!”

            That was the end of that conversation.

            “Lets watch a movie.”  Zayn suggested.