chapter 1

I was so excited . I couldn't believe I was going to a magcon concert (A/N lol idk what they're  called honestly) . Shawn got me and my best friend Abbie backstage tickets (which meant we were gonna get to hang out with the boys and Mahogany) . Me and Abbie already knew Shawn Mendes . we've all been friends since like kindergarten && we're pretty much inseparable . Abbie and Shawn were able to convince my foster parents Rebecca and Bill to let me go . they never really let me do stuff because we sorta don't really have the money right now so I was really happy when they let me go . I felt bad for leaving my younger brother Ryder though . After school we went to Abs' house . when we we got to her house we ran upstairs to her room . "I'm so excited !" Abbie said "I can't believe we finally get to met the freaking Magcon boys !" "Omg for reals and  we might be able to hang out with them more since we know Shawn " I said smiling . "days like this I'm so thankful that I know Shawn " she said . "hahaha same girl!" The concert was on a few hours . me and Abbie didn't really have to do homework since it was Friday so we had the rest of the weekend to do it (if we wanted to lol) "hey Avery help me find something to wear" Abbie said "okay!" we started looking through her closet till we found something . "ooooh what about this ?" I say as I hold up her Magcon shirt and some overall pants && red vans . " yea !" she takes it . I walk to a mirror to fix myself I was wearing a black Shawn Mendes t-shirt with light jeans with holes in them && black vans . "Abbie should I straighten my hair or curl it ? " I ask when she's done getting dressed . "curl " she answers . "okay thanks gurlll" I reply . "no prob baeee." me and Abbie finish getting ready . I didn't put in a lot of makeup just mascara and some eyeliner . I curled my light brown hair and she straightened her dirty blonde hair  and put on a little bit of makeup too . we both went downstairs . Abbie's mom wasn't home so we made sandwiches and turned on Netflix and started watching Pretty Little Liars . "Aves is Ryder at your foster home ?" Abbie asked as we sat down . Ryder's my 12 year old brother . I honestly love him to death and he's the only family I have left . my mom abused us when we were little . I haven't seen my older sister Kat in like forever and her twin Mason died . "yea..I'm so glad Rachel (our social worker) was able to get us the same house ." "yea that's good . I miss little Ryde." she laughed . I laughed to "he misses you too ." just than Shawn knocked on the door . "OMG he's here !" Abbie said . I walked to the door and opened it . "hey Shawn !" I smiled . "heyyy , you ladies ready ?" he asked . "of course !" Abbie said as she walked up behind me . "well than lets go !" Shawn smiled . "I call shot gun !" I called out than me and Abbie ran too the car . "y'all are losers !" Shawn said while laughing as he got in the car . " oh shut up your just jealous cause your not as awesome as us " I say and Abbie smirks . Shawn rolled his eyes "whateves " than he smileds . while we were driving there we blared the music really loud . we were listening to music && singing along really loud all they way to the concert . It was pretty fun than we finally got there .