003, Buda

He was frightened, yet he was against the deception of the eye and mind, so he assumed to be calm.

"I really hate you too much. Very incognizant onto the surroundings, keep bumping on me... What have I done with you?" she asked. She frees him.

Ellimetiro distances and turns, and found her still wearing the black shaded sunglasses. No other response... just an Adams Apple of him that shook up and down.

"By the way, why were you here? Is there anything you want?" she asked again.

"No, nothing... I'm just... looking for Overview Mountain Resort, and I thought this place was the right one. Could it be?"

"I'm sorry but you've went into the wrong place. It's more far here. If you had walk into the path down the left, it was just about fifteen kilometers. But you've crossed here instead and extended it to twenty-four kilometers more maybe. If you'll decide to walk back, you'll walk even more around... twenty-nine kilometer. So I feel sorry for you, this is not the right one."

He lifts his head and the sky feels sorry for him, followed by the growls of his stomach making him embarrassed to this beauty. He gives his thanks and started to walk onto the rough road heading away from the gate.

She just stared at him, started to fade again slowly until she disappears.

Moment passes, while the young man was walking, he arrives at the stony side by the river and saw a giant stone. He sat there a bit while eating the last piece of his snack.

From that wide open black gate made of grills, a big animal — covered by the shadow and have four feet, seems like a dog — sneezing outside the gate. If follows the road where the young man had tracked.

He felt a bit rested and faded away some of his tiredness, don't mind the feet.

He continues to walk and saw some slope or grassy hill on the wide open of course grassland. He goes near and lay there in a supine position. Then, his stomach complains again that made him sit. He caresses his belly and yet felt the hunger more. Emit another sound again, but wonders it was not a growl however it was a hiss.

He spotted the place and a cobra appears suddenly jumped at him. It's too late to make a dodge but he managed to cover himself with arms crossed, hoping maybe not.

A wind came passed from the left side from someone who had leaped.

He felt nothing hit him from guarding himself beside, he hears a noise from the right; the mix cries by an angry dog, and a snake in pain.

He spotted the area and a big frightening face of dog appears whereas the cobra was hanged on its fang struggling in pain. The young man can't move by being frustrated that can't even mobilize his body from shaken from fright staring at the beast, wild beast, or monster angry facing, gazing at him in a mean look.

The dog walks nearing and drops the snake that was now dead, perhaps just phase out. The young man feels becoming dizzy because of the fright he gotten, and his body more shiver and shaken, until...

His fear fades, the pitiful face of him gone, his body got mobilize and turn to calm.

His feelings changed, and the scared face of him becomes smile when the scary angry and frightening dog licked his face. Lick, lick, lick until the young man feeling turns delight and happy caressing the tamed pet.

"Wow, you're a good dog. That was frightening, you scare me... But it is alright. I'm not angry at you. You save me. Will you have my thanks? By the way, where is your master? Where do you live? I wish I have a good time playing with you... But, I got stuck here."

The dog caresses his big head to the young man's face a lot even more although his stomach in a growl.

The young man wanted to resist, however it was too strong enough to caress its head at him continuously, giving a much joy.

After that, the dog walks away while the young man's eyes follows, he saw the young maiden with all white dress whispered on its ear, and then it continues to walk away.

"Hey, I familiarized you. You're that girl that I bumped before, in a couple of times?" he asked of curiosity.

"Yes, I am. Come and join me in a dinner."

Wow, how beautiful she is. Now that I fully seen her face. Huh, she's walking heading to me...

He wondered.

"I ask once again, join me in a dinner?"

"But I'm a stranger, and you don't know what I am either. Beside..."

"You're hungry."

The young man's stomach complains again that made him more embarrassed in front of this beauty. Yet, the young maiden goes near to him and hold both side of his shoulder with her hands, and in the most tremendous shock of him, he felt terrified and don't know what to do.

The place suddenly changes with a shinning floor made of tiles inside this wealthy house maybe looks like a mansion. He saw many expensive items around and a wide stair with a long and wide red carpet overlaying the path.