007, So, is this Farewell?

Ellimetiro is swirling around the yard and lay on the spot where he can feel the smooth wave of the wind and the nutritious wave of the sun passes and hits his body. This young maiden appeared to his side carrying snacks. She sits aside at the young man who also sat.

"You know what, your strict the way you look and speak. Is that you really are. ...She's gone? Where did she go... Hey! Wait!"

"Now, who is strict on us?"

"It's, it is not like that. But don't, don't hug me, it's too embarrassing. Somebody might see us."

"And who could that be?"

"Ah, yeah. There is no one around, but, but people in a different gender hugs only if they love each other."

"Pretend that we are. Just let me satisfy this moment please. Even only on this few days."

'Oh my, what does it mean. She-she, no! I must not think about it, that's impossible.' Ellimetiro thought. "By the way, what is your name?"

"I'm Rebuda Ralponso. yours?"

"I am Ellimetiro Sirusi, are you a vampire? Sorry if I asked this kind of question. It came up to my mind because I feel something buried on my neck last night."

"I only make you asleep last night, and... I'm a human, a human burn to be a special child, different to others, unlike you. So, you still have question?"

Silent as Ellimetiro lays. However, this beauty is hugging him feeling secured. He's thinking about the replied that he received, but won't satisfied neither fit to his question. Afraid, to make the lady fall mad at him.

Night come, on his current room, he looked out in the window and feels the cold air from the outside. The howl of owls could be here and the sound of cricket is wonderful. He's thinking again about the young maiden, Rebuda, the girl who admit herself as special child.

But for the young man, she is a normal girl, blessed, possessing, gifted with some power, given by above the clouds. He thought also if someone would see about her scary red eyes, would mistake her as monster or any other kind of supernatural. Seems like, he feels worried about the girl if that will happens. He begin making poetry about the place, and about the fearless dog that save him in danger. Doing this kind of hobby until his a bit sleepy and fall asleep in the bed.