004, Buda

It's so shocking for him, witnessing the place suddenly change beside he should be sitting on that hilly grassland not on this cold yet mirroring set of tiles. He stood shivering yet his head shaking dubious about this happening.

The beauty peeks at his body secretly while the young man inverting his t-shirt. After that, Ellimetiro murmurs because there was nothing happen. He did it because hearsay reminds him; if someone got lost into the forest or any other places where the environment suddenly changed; just invert the t-shirt to dispel the illusion.

But this seems doesn't work. He becomes more flustered and shaken from fright. He looks to his side and saw a vase above its stand. To confirmed reality he dropped it and when it falls to the floor, it got banged and broken to pieces and some of it hit his leg.

The young maiden got worried and forced him to sit. He sudden lost his strength when the girl pushes him down without of using much force. They appeared into the bath room with the girl searching the stuff for first aid. She fetches some kits, rubbing alcohol, and other stuffs, and then she starts easing his pain.

He was amazed, totally attracted instead of being afraid. He blushes beside this girl do care for him.

He forgets the feeling of fright, and he thought of wanting to know her or maybe wanting to friend her.

When the young maiden finish, they appeared into the dining room and she asked the young man to sit. The girl entered the kitchen and comebacks with a tray of foods. She places all into the table and she led the prayer making this young man more confused.

The young man is always glancing at her, curious with her smile while she is staring back at him seems anticipating something. He can't calm in eating. It's too much hunger and the food is even tastier, with that state... his eyes in tears. He thought this girl might be a fairy, or maybe other kind of species that are never been just a fable.

After they've finished their meal, the girl asked him to fetch the pieces of broken vase, the one he'd broken before. He cannot ignore it nor denied because she asked him in a strict way. She take care the dishes and the young man responded accurately.

When the young man finished fetching the broken pieces of the vase, he goes to the living room and lies onto the wide chair made of cushion. He was thinking, gathering and contrasting every evidences of the occurring event and to only conclude everything was real and no tracked of being befallen into illusion.

The young maiden entered the room and asks him about the stuff she asked. Then she carried the broken pieces of the vase and lefts leaving the young man alone.

She entered to her room in the second floor and put the stuff above the mini table made of pure glass. The door isn't close beside she intentionally leave a little distance open that even the vision of this sneaky eye of this young man can peek inside.

He saw this young maiden, wore-offing her contact lenses. The atmosphere surround by red. The young man's heart beating fast and his body felt cold, shaken, and can't be order to run.

He wonders what kind of human she is, while staring at those scary glowing red eyes of this beauty. He saw her focusing hands against the broken vase and that stuff comebacks to its former form without tracks of being broken.

The unwanted event happens. He even did not notice that he was inside that room carrying her body when she approximately fallen. His fear mixed by his body heat, and he himself don't know what to do, what must do and why he got there.

"Hey, why did you run inside, you even carried me with your arms?" she asked while still maintaining her attitude, smiling strictly yet mischievous in secret way. "You're sneaking on me? Now that I can't hide anymore you won't escape from me. You damn, sneaking others, you a stalker. I won't allow you to get away, never. Why won't you talk, or reply? You even ignore to face me, you seem scared? Or you seem... worried about yourself or..."

"I don't know! Even I don't re-recognizing why I'm here in-in-inside, why I am he-here. I, I don't kn-know, I don't... Even wanting to carry you, and catch you in my arms. It wasn't in my intention. It-it just I only notice that I am here, here inside..."

"Are you telling the truth?"

"The truth is... when, when, WHEN you're curing my bleed. I-I have... the-the guts wanting to know you. That's why I'm sneaking. I thinking maybe you're a fairy or something..."

"Well, then, I'll let you know about me tomorrow..." she said with a smile satisfied about something. "But not right now. I felt a little dizzy, beside when you know my real me. I won't let you get away forever."

The young man overwhelmed with horrific as he felt her climbing to his shoulder, kissing his neck and feels something buried on it. His vision blurs and the surrounding became dark. The presence of his mind seems disappears...