010, Inspired

Lying onto the sofa, on the guest room, he thought, scrutinising until he understand that, maybe things he saw was only causes by his own delusion of his own emotions, to never surrender in his own dreams, to show and  deliver that every tin point of this world, a wonder exist.

Everything of him changed that day. The decided wide vacation officially ends that day. He wanted to continue his dream, to finish his collage even in new course. His heart blaze with delight, have the guts to face the critics and wanted to continue his hobby in writing songs, poem, poetry, parables and even novels, short and long story.

The sky is wide-open for him to dreams. To walk on his destiny, to struggle the storm, and to bury the undying flame to the middle of the ocean. He recovered from being daze and now wanted to face and accept critiques. Things he has been roughly thought until the night comes and he falls to sleep.

The last day of his vacation was all picture taking, with the young maiden on his side. The beauty accompanied him on the high road with her eyes cover by black-shaded eyeglasses.

"You kissed my lips, is this a farewell?" Ellimetiro asked.

"No, is not," Rebuda replied.

"But! why?"

"Do you remember what I say in that evening when you first saw my eyes?"

  "Ah... I guess."

  "I won't let you get away from me, mark my word. Put this ring into your hand."

"For what, a remembrance? Wow nice..."

"Nope..."

"Eh! What's with that smile?"

"It's a proposal."

  "Hah... hah, hah, hah, hah... you're kidding?"

"Yes I'm not. Just carry it onto your hands. Go know the bus can't wait to run!"

"Wait! Don't push me! Alright, thanks a lot, thanks very much about everything's you've done to me. I won't forget you. Never."

The bus runs and left the young maiden alone the road. She started to fade, and appears on the top of a tree staring at the bus running down the mountain.

Wind passes through, and her hair dances behind softly, and nostalgic feelings are making her lonely, too early.

The young man gaze at the ring on his finger thinking about the beauty. He smiles and remember the time that he spent with the young maiden. He look to the picturesque farmland outside the bus window and breathes some fresh air.

Six PM when he reach his born, home city. He rides a vehicle until he reached his barrio. Knocking the door, and a woman open for him. She was surprised and tears flow onto her eyes, she grabbed and hugs Ellimetiro tightly, missing him so much.

A girl came down rushing and hugs him too. Seems like he make his family worried even though he acquired permission from them. He was allowed to rest and tells his journey, even it doesn't seem believable.

Two years past, the young man reaches second year collage and a lot of student in that university most are his classmates know him well. A lot of them like his writings, and some request him to write jokes, porns, and essays. Even professors and school stuff read his portfolios; gaining some vulgar laugh, he received a constructive critiques, advices, and praises. He's to humble and friendly that's why everyone like him a lot.