006, So, is this Farewell?

Run as fast, pants — pants, pants, pants — until the gate could be seen. Undecidedly stop at the Alubihid — a lonely tree into this wide grassland, far from its neighbors — for a little rest.

So exhausted, trying to gain a fresh air.

Hands are above his knees a propped for his tired upper-body.

Gazing at the gate, the image are wavering — just little more, just little more, maybe not — he falls to sit, and hands to the ground supporting his upper body.

Knees are numb, had lost it strength caused by a rash without warming up.

The tree covered him against the nearing-to-no-good nutritious solar rays for the skin. Eyes were shut, head was lift, and mouth aids his nose for breathing air.

"I'm thirsty," he mumbled.

A drop of cold water fell on his faces. His eyes lift, a bottle of water is being held at the view, he took it, bottoms up and drinks, and he was not alone.

'Aah...' for the refreshing feelings, eyes were shuttering, head face down, his hand runs above his forehead until behind the head as its being lift.

"Thank you. I wish I had a towel," he mumbled, again.

When his eyes lifted, a pale pink and white strife-handkerchief is being held at the view. He took and wipes it to his forehead and it runs down the cheek until all over in his face.

He suddenly idle, eyes blinking as his cornea is trying to swing to the left corner — in repetition. His lips cold and numb for some reason, and chest felt the chill, as he really took a look and really...

The young maiden was there, standing, smiling, being please — wearing a pink t-shirt and long pants made by silk.

He was terrified, feet trying hard on pushing his entire body, hands supporting behind each time a thrust of motion, away to this terrifying yet, a beauty.

She follows, walking, chasing however her eyes are somehow sad. Her figure, her strict yet beautiful appearance are so deceiving, a disguise for her prey felt by Ellimitero's body.

Shocking him the most, this beauty disappears, hugging him from behind, her chin leaning on his shoulder.

His fear prevents him from gazing on her face, so he just stares at the sky. "Please, do not prolong my life anymore. Just do what you must..." he request.

"Huh? No... you can leave. You're heading to mountain resort right. Take your breakfast first before you continue, or after taking a bath, your hair still scramble, see."

"But... Why? You told me I can't get away from you. You're angry that time. I'm you prey right."

"Ah... Just forget it and acts like nothing happen, you must have your breakfast first so you have strength to walk for your destination."

They both stood up as they appeared inside the dining room. All of the dishes are being place already there in the table and she let the young man to take a sit.

A While after the girl finished leading the prayer, the young man is thinking about what kind of girl she is. He notices the girl is newly bathed, she can go outside at day time, and can even pray a prayer. So he decides to ask the girl with double-minded that maybe she would get angry. The girl answer him beside she doesn't give any other info aside that she is a human. The young man hasn't satisfied about that answer.

His mind scrambled by thoughts and not even refreshed besides he finished bathing already.

In the gate the young man is standing there while, the young maiden staring at him having a sad gaze that clearly visible on her face.

The wind blows and some birds fly. The giant big dog is laying there aside the young maiden, seems like the pet feel sorry for its owner.

'Why I cannot walk? Why does her face look sad? Look like, she want to say something. Could it be she's begging me not to leave? But why?' question all over his thoughts.

"Hey, you had already step outside, why did you come back? You- you can go now."

"I see your yard is a mile wide, and from here I feel it's good to explore it. I am a writer so maybe I can fetch some good ideas around here."

"Who are you talking to?"

"You — of course!"

"Then why you're looking that side."

"I-I'm still afraid in your eyes. But-but it's different from the first time I saw you."

"So what do you mean about the first thing you said?"

"Could I-I-I"

"What?"

"I want to spend my vacation here even in three day only, could I?"

The young maiden turn back, and her face flush, she whisper her thanks to the clouds and quite on awhile while taking a deep breath, then the atmosphere cover by red. She asked the young man to follow. She feels odd on herself that she likes it the most.

The young man is almost confuse about he did. He felt this scary girl is harmless, that's why he doesn't think the girl would do bad things to him. The young maiden accompanied him to his current room where it is looks like a guest room.