008, Inspired...

The fog entered the room and the young man woke up, it's still midnight when he saw the window shaded by dark. He walks outside the door and go down the stair. He enters the kitchen and open the freezer to fetches some cold water.

The door suddenly shut close, and the young man is now confuse and astonish. He whisper Rebuda's name but no answer. His heart is throbbing fast and his body felt itsy-bitsy chills.

He draws the door but it was shut firmly even though the door knob locker is inside. He twists and twists but the knob won't roll. He whispers Rebuda again asking her to stop playing frank but still no answer.

He become frightful and scared. He panics and continue twisting the knob.

A tremendous roar induce chills and tingles his nerves creepily. It's coming from behind. He turn to look slowly, and made his eyes swell big. Shock, and shackled by his trembling knees, staring at the bloody skin, meaty, and bony body of somebody who's afloat slowly nearing. He stare, enduring to not pass-out, but praying, begging for mercy, thinking this is just a frank. As the cold body went near and the stinky smelled meaty face with dislocated eyes scan on him.

"Get away from me! Get away! Get away from me!"

"Hey, Ellimetiro wake up! Hey! Hey! Wake up!" Someone's voice.

"Get away!"

"Ah, could he awake... Oh, he slowly opens his eye now."

"Get away from me! ..."

The young maiden frozen, she move far and turn to look to the young man with a frozen face. She exit the room and shut the door, then run away. The young man recognizes that he was dreaming so... Leaning his head to his palm, "Shit, I messed up."