Chapter 2~

Heeeeeyaaa well here it GOOOOOESSS

Cat's P.O.V

*beep beep*

I heard my alarm go off suddenly. I stand up stretching my body as far as possible. Soon enough im in the shower. As the steamy water runs through My body i remember our Parents arranged a "date" for us. Now you may wonder why do i hate Ross so much? Well Once when we were kids...About 12 we were fine we used to be the bests friends ever, until Ross started hanging out with the wrong people you know? He then Bullied me, Called me name like Fat, Ugly, Worthless, Idiot, ad many more. He would also sometimes hit me like a slap in the face a pinch or anything but would do it purposely to hurt me. I remember telling my mom. But she never believed me, Ross was always nice to me around adults. I've grown to over come his threats, and not just his ,any ones. For example when someone says something rude-like i answer. 'whats that supposed to mean' and people just dont repeat it. They leave or feel awkward and im not hurt on the inside. I pretend to be dumb to not get hurt. It may be wrong of me, but thanks to Ross i've learned to live that way. Sceard of being Loved.

He now Fights for money and Is how he bought his Motorcycle. As im getting out of the shower i rap the towel around my body and walk towards my closet to find something nice to wear for the date. I choose A black skirt with a dark pink shirt, Flats and a Bow to fit my Curly Dark brown hair. Eh.. i just know he'll leave me at the park go with his "girlfriend" and then come back to pick me up so it looks like we went on a date. I just BET YOU!

AN: Link of what cat is wearing to the side!!