Chapter 14~ Fame

A lot of you guys stopped reading the story and I get it. Just that I've been busy writing novels that I kinda forgot about my fan fics. Sorry loves. But here goes an update

Cat's POV

1 year has passed, I remember Ross and I walking along the neighborhood park .

"I won't take it. Not if I have to be apart from you" I remember the way his giant hands protected my small fragile ones.

"But you have to, I want to take it as well, I think it can be amazing for both of us, we can Skype , we will keep in touch." I assured him.

Yes for the past 3 months we kept a strong far away relationship, but with his new show Austin and Ally , people seemed to like them together. Rumors began about them being something more than co-workers. It was too much for me. So yes, you all guess it . I broke up with him.  The look in his eyes was a look of mortified sadness. My eyes were red and puffy. We both didn't want that, but he never really understood why I did it. It wasn't because I felt betrayed or jealous. It was because I wanted to set him free. I didn't want him to be tied to me, when we couldn't even be with each other .

Ross's POV

"Hey sweetheart," I kiss Delly's forehead .

"Ross we are about to start filming , here I brought you some coffee" As I took it from her I started walking  towards the set. I was fine, i wasnt sad, but I wasn't happy . There wasn't a day where I didn't think about Cat or her whereabouts. I would never forget such an important person in my life , never.  There are days where I wish I wasn't famous , where I wished I was still a normal kid from LA , that lived a house across from his childhood love. But things changed , and I can't go back in time.

Narrator's POV

Lola and Nikki approach Cat backstage of the DRA's  "its okay don't be nervous. We know Ross is going to be there but dont stress do your best performance " Lola hugs Cat. "Yeah do it for your fans ." Niki tried to cheer her up. "Okay guys thanks." Cat gave them her best nervous smile. "Miss Valentine webare ready for you" the stage director called her and off she went.

(On the other side of back stage)

"Ross, R5 , we are ready for you" the band had a quick group hug before running up on stage. He knew this was the time he waited for 9 months. To finally see his red head lover.

Haha I'm so evil. To end it like this. But comment and vote for a sooner update x