Chapter 13 ~ AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Hey sorry guys i haven't been able to update because of personal problems.. but its all fine now and almost going into summer, which i will be updating more by the. i kinda already want to finish this book already hopefully at least 7 chapters left or more , everything at its time. i love you all , oh and i deleted the trailer because i plan to make a new one.

-gabby x

Cat's POV

Back in the house we didn't have much left to do. "Hey Ross" He turns and steals a kiss. I gently slap his shoulder. "No" i pout my lip Imitating grumpy cat and he kisses it again. "you're just so cute" he says. "whatever , not so cute when i punch you in the face" i murmured under my breath. "what was that angel?" (BTW i got this part from Hush hush), "Did you just call me 'Angel'?" he smirked, "if i did?". "well i don't like it" I normally preferred something common like bae. "That's it. its stays." i shook it off and went to find a movie that we could watch when the doorbell rang.

"ILL GET IT!!!!!" Screamed Lola bouncing off the stairs into the front door. Niki coming up behind her, "eww you two still cuddling?" she made a face and then started laughing "just kidding , you should seen your face Ross, nice red face..." She slapped her knee and followed behind Lola who was talking to a lady that looked like she worked in an office.

"Do you need anything ma'am?" i stood behind Lola's shoulder, "in fact yes , is this your sister?" she referred to Lola. "Yes Miss.Dilorentis she is Catherine Valentine" Lola responded with excitement. "what? who the hell are you and why are you looking for me?" Lola and Niki moved so i was now face to face with the woman so called Miss. Dilorentis. "Calm sweetheart, if we are going to be working together you are going to have to like me." Her blonde hair and her stupid cheesy smile made me want to bite her ankle.. what?

"what do you want?" i said impatiently. "I offer you a record deal." i felt my knees go weak , if it wasn't for Ross holding me whom i don't know how he got there so fast. "oh my! you must be Ross Lynch?" she asked now speaking to my boyfriend. Boyfriend , it felt so good to now say it. "Yes Miss. Dilorentis this is he." he gave her his best smile. She was young, and pretty, that stirred something inside me. " Oh no , to you its Susan" she blushed and extended her hand. I took it and shook it quite forcefully. " Come in , Susan" i said with a bitter tone. As she stepped in she glanced around. "Nice house" i smiled sarcastically and offered her a seat out of pure kindness and because well this lady was offering me a deal with a record label. " Well now that i have you both here, i am offering you and Ross a deal." Ross and i shared a hug. "Not so fast, there is bad news." i let go and asked "wait before you continue how did you even know about us?" she gave a fake chuckle and continued," well i heard the recording of a client in THE DINNER restaurant. you sang 'Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande , and you Ross i saw you band with you and your siblings on YouTube. R5 right?" Note to self to find the client and thank him for recording me. "yes that's us" said Ross. She took out some papers and extended two different sheets one on my side and the other on Ross's. "The bad news is , you wont be able to travel together. Ross, i checked your high school classes and your theater director recommended you for acting so-" "WAIT!!!!! Ross the Lynch is an actor?!" i almost forgot Niki and Lola were there, they both high fived and clenched to their stomachs. "shut up Niki Tiki" responded Ross with a scowl, " anyways, " continued Susan. " Your contract Ross will be slightly different, you will star in a new Disney channel show called 'Austin & Ally' and Delly Henderson will be you Ally" she smiled like if what she just said was that she would give us 1 million dollars and 4 trips to Disney World. " no sorry" said Ross, i agreed . i hated Delly but i mean its a huge deal i cant let him get passed it. " Its okay" i took his hand giving him my best reassuring smile. " you and your band still get a singing contract but you will also have to do the show or no deal." Susan adjusted her glasses. " Ill think about it" he said , "as for her, its a yes" I stood up in supplement. '"no, ill think about it also" " But Cat!" "its you or nothing" i was sure of what i was doing. No regrets. "But this is your career" Ross insisted i shook my head. " Fine , contact me if you change your mind." Susan left us her card and got out.

"Why didn't you accept?" i asked Ross. "I truly don't care about Delly " i told him. "Its not that, its the fact i wont be able to tour with you or be near you as much because of the schedule." now i understood, i would've turned it down also. "I'm sorry Angel, i just cant loose you."

Tell me about it , my heart said.