Chapter 7~ Im sorry

ATTENTION:Okay sense you guys have been amazayn supporters i have decided to update along of 3 votes for this chapter sese you guys gave me 5 last one on 'Night out' For more fun personal, follow my fanpage on instagram: @malikwho_ you wont regret iti might give you a shout out in the next chapter :) I love you guys so much, Ari and larry love you , enjoy xx

Chapter 7 -

"Im sorry is a statement, I wont do it again is a promise, Let me make it up to you is a responsibility"-Dailyquotesontwitter

Cat's P.O.V

I ran , hurt about his comment but i have to admit i was a little hash on him too but hey,its not my problem he thinks he owns me. I hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. The pair of biceps rapped me against his chest. Ross, I opened my mouth but no sound came out. Watching how the moonlight reflected on his face.. Omg no! shut up cat you cant , im going insane. "im sorry" he said plain nd simple. Who does he think he is? I stiffened in his grip and pulled my self out. I crossed my arms against my chest and looked at my ugg boots. "im sorry for being an ass" he stated. i looked up at his gorgeous hazel eyes, i mean hazel eyes. "You're not an ass Ross, you act like one. There's a difference" i turned to my left and looked at tree without really knowing what i was doing. Ross pulled me and it caused me to flinch and turn around towards him, as i did our lips brushed of how close he was to me. We didn't kiss but i could swear his lips were 2 centimeters away. His minty breath hit my nose. Our lips crashed together leaving me in shock. I soon fell into the kiss and kissed him back. Our lips moved in sync and he deepened the kiss nibbling on my bottom lip. Soon the kiss heated and his tongue asked for entrance, as we explored each others mouth i had forgotten how to fucking breathe, woah. I have never really cursed, this guy is a bad influence .. but did i like Ross? im not quite sure 'of course you do stupid you're kissing him like theres no tomorrow' my brain spoke to me but i ignored it for today. We parted and both of us panting and breathing heavily, our faces still close to each others."let me take you home." he stated. And i followed him to the car.

Updating later in the day, give me them 3 votes and i might update in minutes!!! Love you x