Chapter 11 ~ Boyfriend prt 1

Im back . Umm well i guess most of you didnt like the last chapter , but even though i didnt get the votes ill update cause im nice and i want you to enjoy And i've come across this story also named I married my enemy with my old cover and same characters . It is really bothering me even though the plot of the story is not the same. Is like creativity stolen from you , like why? ill let it slip but that girl better not copy chapters -.- or ill report. x

" i guess once we hate a person for too long we start to love them"- i married my enemy.

Cats P.O.V

"i think we should get back " i told Ross. "yeh, they might be thinking other stuff" he winked at me. I slapped his arm playfully. "yeah right" i chuckled. Ross Ofered his hand to help me stand up and i took it, honestly i've never felt this safe.

We arrived holding hands. Niki's face turned towards us and a loud squeal escaped her mouth. "oh my god whats wrong ?" asked Lola drifting her head towards our intertwined hands. "You little chuckle fucks love each other dont ya?" asked lola in a funny tone. I fighted the urge to laugh and there we were standing blushing and looking away. i was mouthing 'no, stop' at Lola and she just observed along with Niki. "YOU DO LOVE EACH OTHEr" screamed Lola . The four of us Cracked up so loudly the trees might get annoyed and kick us out.

"lets order a pizza , im starving!!" i yelled from the couch , sense everyone else was in the "room" making me and Ross especial dinner. I still dont know why Niki and Lola are doing this, Its not our anniversary or anything. "no, you are eating this " Screamed lola and niki in unison. I took a deep sigh and turned to face Ross which seemed like he was starving. "i dont mean to make you feel worst but Niki's and Lola's cooking is not the.. um.. best?" he looked horrified now. We both giggled at his reaction. "its ready " entered Lola with A bowl of soup? im guessing and Niki behind her. "there you try it" said Lola jumping up in excitement. I took a glare at the food in front of me and decided to give it a try. "before i , we do this . Are you trying to kill us?" i asked Both of them who's smiles faded away. "no Catherine , We just wanted to make it special" Niki laughed. I nodded , I brought the spoon to my mouth and tasted the edible soup. "mmmh not half bad guys." i complimented , soon Sasy Lola entered the house. She flopped her hair off her shoulder flirty and forcefully , "i mean yah , who do you think made it sweet heart" she exclaimed in a spoiled white girl accent. Lola was good at that , She could evsn immitate a goat.  We laughed at her attempt and ate the soup.

Ross put in the Movie "little mermaid" sense he knew i loved it. "what you doing?" i asked Lola. "nada , just Q&A's on twitter" she answered with a smile. She loved doing those. When the movie started Lola Looked up and no one xpected what came next.

Lola P.O.V

"Oh My Gawdh Turn it up! " i screamed in my white girl impersonation. Everyone turned to me but soon Niki grabbed the remote and did so. "Oh my God what are you doing?!" i screamed again flopping my hair. "cant you see im doing Q and A's , now you ruined it." Everone laughed, as my sassiness made them feel awkward and sceard. I really Love these guys they are just so much fun and im really excited for Ross and Cat It was About damn time.

After the movie finished i called on Ross. "hey can we talk" i asked. "ye" he nodded following me outside their cabin. "thanks 9r making my Sis happy , just dont hurt her or ill break her like her other boyfriends" his expression was blank. "hey i was kidding" i said after. "its not that" he admited. I was the one puzzled now,"what di you mean?" i asked. "its not.. well. 'oficial' " my mouth made the shape of an oh and nodded. "sorry , um well , dont get her confused if you want to be with her ask her now not later , or just simply keep it friendly" with that i walked away embarraced i had made a fool of my self .

Ross P.O.V

"tomorrow we head back " i lay next to Cats delicate body. "yeah i know. " she whispers. I turn of the light and pull her back against my chest.I put my arms around her waist firmly but loose. "i couldnt ask for anything better" i mumbled into my sleep. The thoughts drifting away, i had to ask her out soon or it would have to be friendzone.

ATTENTION: this was just part 1 sorry its miss spelled . im on my phone . thanks a lot readers ✿ i will update at 2 votes , x love ya